App 60 hunter - Closed - Accepted to another guild

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

App 60 hunter - Closed - Accepted to another guild

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:40 pm

chinch
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)

Hi. My character is a 60 Night elf Hunter named Chinch.

What got you started playing WoW?

My friend started talking about how he wanted it realy bad and it sounded cool. When he got it i watched him play some i thought it looked awsome so i decided to get it for my self.

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?

I have seen many people in the guild. 2 of my friends are in the guild as well and i want to join with them. They say that they are a friendly guild that helps one another out and raids. That sounds like a perfect guild to me.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?

I know Jophiel and Callania. They were the leaders of a guild i was in previously.

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )

I was in Loaded dice (They broke up), Tides of Oblivion (They merged with LFM hogger pst), LFM hogger PST (They merged with Rehab), and Rehab (they didnt do any instances or anything).

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?

I applyed to Tattered Virtue. They do not say if you didnt get in so im assuming i wont.

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?

A good guild has a friendly posotive attitude. Members are helpful and they raid together with a friendy atmosphere. Members should also be able to communicate well with one another.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:16 pm

Trixster
Thanks for posting, sorry it took us so long to respond i have been out of the loop for the last week. make sure to send us a tell ingame so we can get you started.
Currently playing BF2142 as Starbuck989

"If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?""
Quote by Will Rogers

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”