Xiara 60 Druid recruitment - initiate

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Xiara 60 Druid recruitment - initiate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:20 am

xiara55
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)
Xiara 60 druid/Lesmae 60 mage

What got you started playing WoW?
Been a big fan of warcraft game and when i hear there was an mmorpg game version of it coming, i couldn't wait to get my hands on it

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?
The first time I heard about SSX is when we had our alliance raids with them when i was in KOA. The reason why I think SSX is the right guild for me is because I just saw how close everyone was and how everyone was having fun in the guild. It seemed everyone looked out for each other and I loved organized the guild was. Trixster did a great job in directing how things should be done in the raid and most of all everyone seemed to be having fun. Then I had a chance to look around the SSX website and I saw how close everyone was by posting pics of their families and friends. I think by making friends and playing the game makes the game more fun and less boring. I think the officers in the SSX guild do a great job in listening to their members and respecting their opinions on things. I like to play a game without the drama (because RL already has a lot of it) and I want to play a game as a getaway from RL issues and strss it has to offer and I think SSX is the type of guild where they are there to have fun as a guild.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?
Well the people I talked to is really Trixster in game and I met him through the alliance raids we had together.

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )

Ive been playing since beta so i have been in some guilds like eternal watch, Heroes of Glory, KoR, and KoA. The reason why I left eternal watch was because it disbanded; Heroes of Glory disbanded to form with KoR; left KoR because there was drama within the guild (half of my friends left) DKP issues, left KoA because of DKP issues, didn't coincide with my schedule.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application? a month ago i applied to Dragons of Viet and Tattered Virtue. I was suppose to have a final interview with DoV but druid officer left the game because of RL issues and never followed up on the rest of the application because I wanted to be unguilded for a bit.

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?
Friendship, respect, honesty, , and most of all to have fun. Oh yeah they have to laugh at my jokes (they're pretty bad)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:37 pm

lili
Just pm any one of us in game and come with us with our raids or 5man runs etc. My char in game is Babydolly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:34 pm

Trixster
Thanks for posting, send one of us a tell and we will get you an invite. see you in game soon.
Currently playing BF2142 as Starbuck989

"If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?""
Quote by Will Rogers

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”