60 Rogue Application - Approved

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

60 Rogue Application - Approved

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:29 pm

Kaino
(What's your character's name?) Kaino

(What got you started playing WoW?) Looked like a cool game, so I bought it.

(How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?) I've been looking for a guild to join that is just starting end-game raiding, and hope to make it from ZG to AQ40 with the same group of people.

(Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?) Nobody.

(What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them?) I was in a guild called "The Dark Squirrels" and raided with them for a few months until I decided to take a break from the game for a while.

(Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?) This is the first guild I've applied to since returning to WoW.

(What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?) I'm looking for a group of easy-going people that don't take the game too seriously, and mainly want to have fun. After reading some of the posts here, I'm thinking SSX is that kind of guild.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:59 pm

Trixster
Thanks for the info, you can contact one of our memebrs when u are online, let them know u need to talk to an officer and we can get you started. 8)

Hope to see you in game soon.
Currently playing BF2142 as Starbuck989

"If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?""
Quote by Will Rogers

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:49 pm

lili
Been looking for you in game...haven't found you yet. This is babydolly, so if you see me send me an tell.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”