Oliet - 51 Gnome Rogue - Approved

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Oliet - 51 Gnome Rogue - Approved

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:11 pm

Ismona
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)
Oliet - 51 rogue

What got you started playing WoW?

This is where all my friends wound up that I was playing SWG with

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?

I Have been raiding with you for some months now.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?
Pretty much everyone in the guild I have met at some point through STNY raids.

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )

I never left, I am still part of STNY, I am placing Oliet in SSX to help with communications between the guilds AND give my Rogue a chance to level. It is very hard to get groups in STNY.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?

No and No

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?

The only thing that is important to me about a guild is that when we play together it does not feel like work. A game is entertainment and should be fun for everyone involved.

Side Notes -

By placing this application with you, I will be opening up Ismona and Aragoth to SSX raids. Since I cannot run both through end game, at least one will be available to you at all times. I have made STNY aware that I have posted to move Oliet here.

Over the last few weeks the guild has moved to solve some of the issues that large guilds experiance. I am going to stay with STNY with my mains, when Oliet pings out to 60, I will leave him with SSX.

Anyways, if there are any questions or comments, please feel free at any time to contact me, I am always happy to talk to you all.
'May the gods stand between you and harm in all the dark places that you must walk"

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”