Passa - NE Hunter - Approved

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Passa - NE Hunter - Approved

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:02 pm

h3rb
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)
Passa

What got you started playing WoW?
Moved to WoW From SWG with my old guild STNY.

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?
SSX has been on multiple MC/BWL raids with STNY. I have enjoyed thier company and raiding with them.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?
I have been conversing with Magdelena for quite some times via PM's on the forums.

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )
STNY has been my only guild. And it was painful to leave them. However, they have moved to something different then what we used to be. Which is a guild of friends/family who are here to have fun and maybe kill a few end game bosses. Raiding should be fun, not a chore.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?
None. SSX has been the only guild I would consider joining.

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?
Zero tolerance for childish and immature activities and having fun most be a priority.

On a side note here. I have 3 lvl 60 characters. The one most of you have seen me play is Nistin, my Human Priest. I am kind of burned on playing my Priest and would like a chance at playing my Hunter for awhile.
Raashnu - 60 Gnome Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:52 pm

Magdalena
I have been talking back and forth with h3rb for some time now, along with having played with him while raiding with stny etc. Great guy and think he'd fit in with the group here very well. I'd send him an invite for the initiate period myself, but will likely not be online during the week this week.

Would one of the other officers please send it over to him for me please?

H3rb - please find someone online next time you're on and see if there's an officer online then. If they haven't seen it already, point them to my post here.

Thanks,

Magdalena

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:46 pm

h3rb
Thanks, I will try to get a hold of someone tonight.
Raashnu - 60 Gnome Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:40 pm

lili
I should be on tonight. Name is babydolly. Just contact me. Love you have you joining us.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”