Application: Alasturan the Paladin - Approved

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Application: Alasturan the Paladin - Approved

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:48 pm

Twiz
First a few things about me then I'll answer the questions posted in the other thread. I'm 31 years old, married, work a full time job (my days off are usually sunday + monday), and live in WV. I have all my teeth and bathe regularly. :p Ok, now on with the other questions.

What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)
Alasturan
What got you started playing WoW?
Came over from Star Wars Galaxies a few years back with my people, STNY.
How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?
Various members of SSX have filled in for STNY's MC runs & every member handled themselves well. There are several reasons I would like to join. I'd like to place my paladin alt in SSX to strengthen the bond between STNY and SSX, to help you guys get further into MC and whup Hakkar's ass, and to better learn the class. Also your laid back attitude and overall maturity level of the guild is really cool. My main focus will still be my druid in STNY however.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?
Magdalena. Been sending pm's back and forth on these very boards for a little while. I know Aragoth/Ismona isn't technically in SSX but I've been good friends with him for several years.

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )
STNY. Still in there but they have plenty of paladins.
Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?
No I have not.

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?
To me, being at the front of the pack exploring new content isn't the most important thing. Having a good time with a core group of people is. Warcraft makes that difficult because to succeed in end game instances you need minimum 40 people and usually more than that because of real life committments interfering with scheduled raiding.

If you have any other questions for me feel free to PM me.
WORD. Four Letters. W at the beginning OR in the middle D on the end. WORD.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:27 pm

requiemdreamer
Great to see you on our forums, Alasturan! :thumb:
(US) Mannoroth Server
Warlock: Requiemdream
Shaman: Saeglopur
The imprisoner of souls into tiny little purple gem things.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:47 pm

Magdalena
Welcome :)

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”