Hello!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Hello!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:52 pm

Kaiz
Hey Guys Hows things...

Im Kai aka Kaiz.. I recently just downloaded the game and i was looking for a nice guild with teamspeak or ventrilo and you pop'd up so i thought i would join up and and see if you are recruting atm...

Yeah i maybe a noob atm since i haven't started my character but with a little encouragement and some help from you lot :) :thumb: I might get better.. :)

Ive played many MMO's Before Such as

WoW..
GW
Lineage

Blah Blah Blah lol

So.. Yeah

Give me a reply and someone send me some TS or Vent Details and ill talk to you soon :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:01 am

TheGreat
This is a great guild I highly recommend it.

I hope they accept you :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:02 am

LIGHTNING
Hello Kaiz, Welcome to the CO Forums.

I am the acting Guild Leader In-Game, but that's only a title. I strongly suggest to read up on some reading materials such as the links found on the following thread:

http://www.shatteredstar.org/ssx/forums ... php?t=1914

It's only to help better understand our Guild.

We are currently growing, and maturing as a guild, and I believe the current in-game rosters are very free, and easy going.

To find our in-game characters:

http://www.shatteredstar.org/ssx/forums ... php?t=3126

Just get a hold of one of the members, and they'll be willing to help you out.

Also, just a note:

The game has a "Training Ground" feature, and "Vendors" feature that allows players to go in-active, or "AFK" for extended periods of time, without worrying about their characters. If you Whispered any of the active members, and do not reply, take no offence to it, they're just currenty AFK.

If you have any questions, comments, or curiosities, feel free to Ask, Talk, in-game, or here on our forums.

EDIT:

Also, we play on a Server called "Great Wall"

It's under the "Wonders" Group. If you scroll on the left side of the server menu, and find "Wonders", and click on the "Great Wall" Server, you can register for a character/create a character, and you can (hopefully) find us.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:28 am

Svarog
welcome welcome :D ;D
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:26 pm

Kaiz
Ahhh Thanks :) :D

Ermm.. Do you want me to find an Empty TS Or Want me to Stick up a vent server for some of the CO players!?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:32 am

Svarog
Teamspeak, but whats Ventrillo like?
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:34 am

jozef
welcome kaiz

A teamspeak or something would rock if I were playing full time again. I'm mostly in the training ground until I get my house finished this Fall. Hope to see u in game some.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:59 am

LIGHTNING
Just to add or emphasize, most of us work, or are too busy during the day, so we just go to the Training Grounds till we can play.

The training grounds, is what the name says, you go to, and train your skills/weapons/spells/weapon profiency/or level your character.

But since you do this while afk, the amount of experience earned from Training Ground is quite small, but, it reaps enough dividends in the end.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

Return to “Conquer Online”