PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:39 pm

=BTM=
[Whisper] xX_Impyria_XxX speaks to Moridian: hey[13:25]

[Whisper] xX_Impyria_XxX speaks to Moridian: u there?[13:26]

[Whisper]Moridian speaks to xX_Impyria_XxX: ues?[13:26]

[Whisper] xX_Impyria_XxX speaks to Moridian: hun...[13:26]

[Whisper] xX_Impyria_XxX speaks to Moridian: can i borrow ur boots?[13:27]

[Whisper]Moridian speaks to xX_Impyria_XxX: sure come to pheasants[13:27]

[Whisper]Moridian speaks to xX_Impyria_XxX: so what you need em for anyways?[13:28]

[System]Team PK mode. You can attack monsters and players except for your teammates.[13:28]

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: xX_Impyria_XxX has been killed by Moridian![13:29]

[System]You have done too much killing. You will pay for what you have done.[13:29]

[System] xX_Impyria_XxX was killed by Moridian![13:29]

[Whisper]Moridian speaks to xX_Impyria_XxX: forgot to tell you, my ingame spouse is my real life girlfriend[13:29]

[Whisper]Moridian speaks to xX_Impyria_XxX: dumbass[13:29]

[Whisper]Moridian speaks to xX_Impyria_XxX: xD[13:29]
-------------------------------------
(EDIT)
My gfs char is named XxX_Impyria_XxX and we`re living together and dont chat in english with eachother ingame, so this one was kinda to obvious. And stupid enough to be lured out so I could kill him ;)

I also have a suspect as to who the scammer is but without proof I wont give any name.
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:36 pm

LIGHTNING
Ha ha, yeah, someone tried that on me too LoL. But yeah, Kudos on being able to kill her twice. I wasn't lucky enough to do it in the market. (And no, its not you polosatik ;) )
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:34 am

Svarog
That is the funniest scam I heard, more funnier than when I got married to a scammer even though she didnt hack me even though she had opportunities but when I seperated she was sad but I know she/he is a scammer anyway before I was away for a week and after that week I got hacked my password was thesame as when I gave her she must have tried to login (changing passwords w/out keeping a record of which ones you have already wasnt floating in my head at that time) anyway thats my new 'theory' on who hacked me...

So far I have accused:
AirMike23
... thats about all...
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

Return to “Conquer Online”