Dep. Leader

Moderator: Global Moderators

Dep. Leader

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:43 pm

polosatik
Lightningh (aka hon).. not to nag..but i think its time for you to appoint new Dep Leaders ..and yah..it might be good idea for people to be high level, but what is the point to have high level (random) deps. if they either barely ever on..or always afk, or if they are online they dont care about helping other guildies nor getting new ppl into guild? ..
(and i am not talking about Blue..no offence to others but i think so far she was the only one who lived up to her "Dep.L." sign above her head..:/..)
:smack:

sry i am just frastrated a bit
Anaida (112, troj)/ Juna (113, arch)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:18 pm

LIGHTNING
K, the next 4 or 5 people that reply here gets to be a DEP Leader. :weird: :D
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:56 pm

=BTM=
lol xD

sorry about my absence ingame lately, been needing a break from co, been playing co for so long now, but Ill do my best to get lvling again asap.
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:18 am

Smavin
I Would Love To Be A Deputy Leader Because I am Trying to Be active in the guild and i am usually on like for 2 weeks i should be on non stop

so if i could be a dep i would love to
so anyway if u dont choose me i wont mind but ive been trying real hard to lvl but i havent had much success

ok bye bye

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:01 am

Svarog
Im uber active -_-" but im so low level T_T
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:25 am

LIGHTNING
Woot, there's my 3 new Deps right there. and Blue, and Jozef being my 4th and 5th.

Congrats guys.

Note: Smavin, waiting for you to reach a higher level, then you get a DEP status.

BTM, just waiting for you to logon.

(@polosatik: Sorry hun, I dont think you need the Dep status, You get me instead :D :lol: )
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:51 am

polosatik
:lol: lmao hon..i agree..i am way too lazy >:)~
and oh dam i agree again? =D *sings* NE NE NE..I GOT YOU ..BAAABEEE... *.. :p

P.S. ppl who got DL.. GRATS :thumb: ^___^ ..
Anaida (112, troj)/ Juna (113, arch)

Return to “Conquer Online”