Hey Lightning i wana talk to you Or any1 high in the Guild

Moderator: Global Moderators

Hey Lightning i wana talk to you Or any1 high in the Guild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:33 am

Smavin
Hey lightning
i wana know i dont understand the term leachers could u explain it
and i wana know are u the leader of this sight or just the conquer part and how long have u been playing
i also wana know how to get your own avatar and how to put links on a page and how u put pics like your marrage 1?

Any way see ya

i also wana know in the Great wall guild how u become a DL
and how you be active in the guild cause all the forums i cant really reply to?
can You Help me out Or can Any1 help me out

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:17 pm

=BTM=
@Lightning -Not sure if this is the kind of team leechers you had in mind or some other kind, so I just list team leechers how I know them so can you correct me later on ;p

Team Leechers:
Team Leechers are those who have joined the guild for the sole purpose of getting plvld. easily recognised by that they almost never contribute anything useful to the guild or is any real part of the ingame community, whenever you see them finally say anyting in guild chat it is 95% of the time if anyone can help plvl them or anyone got free stuff they can have.

Becoming a DeputyLeader:
Lightning is the Guild LeaderL so only he can appoint DLs. Since there is a max limit of 5 DLs its up to him to appoint those 5 guild members he feels he can trust and that will be a good rolemodel for the rest of the guild and that can recruit decent members.

custom avatars and images in threads must be hosted on different site before you can use them here.
http://www.photobucket.com would be a decent site for this purpose.
To use a custom avatar you must go to your profile and enter the URL for the avatar in the field where it says "Link to off-site Avatar:". remember it cant be any bigger than 85x85 in size, not animated and filesize not bigger than 15kb.

To put your own pics in a thread you use the img bbcode and provide the correct url to the pic, if you use photobucket you can just copy of the Img field on the picture you want in the thread, or simply use the img button under the subject line when you are making your post.

more info on the BBcodes can be found here
http://www.shatteredstar.org/ssx/forums ... ode=bbcode
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:18 am

LIGHTNING
Thank you BTM.

And to re-emphasize, by leechers, I meant exactly what BTM said. People who joined the guild for the sole purpose of leveling, or getting P leveled.

You may notice, we have a few high lvl archers, and blue_archer being the most dominant of them. I don't think it's fair for her to try and p lvl everyone.

The most common tactic for these people is to try and join your team. And if it's full, they'll join the guild. Once theyre in, they expect you to boot ppl off your team, to try and get in, and get some p leveling.

I have a big issue with people joining for the sole purpose of trying to get p lvled. After all, the SSX is all about friendship, and trying to start a good community. People who join for the purpose of trying to provoke a war with other guilds, for the purpose of feeling good and thinking we can PK and dominate weaker people, and for the purpose of trying to sell items to our members, and spam. These are issues I don't like to tollerate. I wish I can just have a short fuse and kick them out of the guild right away, but, that would mean smaller numbers, and means, harder to really get recognition, and get the guild going.

Deputy Leaders.

I just selected 5 of our strongest, and most active players. There are 2 Deputy Leaders that are not active atm, Jozef, being one of them, but its perfectly ok. He's getting a house built (Real Life house) and that is perfectly understandable, and I support the fact that his attention is towards his life, and his family.

Deps:
MasterMad - Mostly afk, may need to change this. High level, only reason he's a dep. I don't know much about him, or anything. Just totally blind descision.
HoPeLleSsOne - A true friend since Emerald. If anyone embodies the ideal of the SSX, its this guy.
blue_archer - HoPeLleSsOne's sister. High Level archer, really attracts younger levels, and gets lots of recruitments. Active, and friendly. Just like her bro.
Jozef - SSX written all over him. Friendly. Followed me all the way from the other guild I was with. Totally had supported me since the beginning with trying to start the SSX group in CO. Also, he's the only other person in the guild who's a full-equiped-set of sockets on him. I think he's the second stronger person in the guild in terms of "Hitting power" next to me.

My advice if you want to be a Dep. Be active, know the SSX ideals, and follow it. Be a high Lvl (We don't want our Deps getting PKed, cuz they can't protect themselves) and get to know ppl, and us.

Waiting for BTM to be a higher lvl so I can slap the Deputy Leader Status above his head ;) I'm rooting for ya bud.

Smavin, I really love your enthusiasm with us, and your participation. Have you considered choosing your 2 sponsors yet ? Because, right as of now, your not really an SSX member (Check the Members List) because you were not vouched for yet.

Just get 2 SSX members, ask them to sponsor or vouch for you, and your in.

SSX members in game:

Juna
Moridian
The.Arbiter
ReyaDawnbringer
AntenA
Ciani
Prince.Vegeta
Vivi
Jozef
vetthal

Some of them are the same users, but, they're registered on the forums, and on the SSX members list by their forum names.

I'd try to ask Hopelessone and sis to do the whole "Ask for sponsors" so they can be a full pledged SSX. LoL. I should've done that a long time ago.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

Return to “Conquer Online”