Do we want to move or stay ? (Mannoroth)

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Do we want to move or stay ? (Mannoroth)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:44 pm

winbrian
worldofwarcraft.com wrote:Character Transfers - Ordinn on 3/16/05
Move a Character We are happy to announce the next step in our continued efforts to improve the stability and performance of our realms. Players with characters on high-population realms will now have the option of transferring their characters to a low-population realm. Dispersing the population across all the available realms will reduce lag and queues and improve the overall play experience for our players.

Character transfers are optional for players with characters on eligible realms. Each high-population realm selected for character transfers will have one designated realm to which characters can move. The first character transfer will be offered for the Arthas realm to the Nathrezim realm. Click here to see what other realms are currently scheduled for character transfers. For more information, please read the character transfer F.A.Q. located here.

This service is being offered to a single high-population realm at first to ease any possible load created by character transfers on the live service, as well as isolate any issues that may arise. We will announce further character transfers once they are ready for release.

Once again we thank you all for adventuring with us here in Azeroth, and we look forward to seeing you in the game!
Related Links: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/faq ... -list.html

Lets try not to think like everyone else. Lately Mannoroth has been stable. Not to laggy at times and seems to crash less than before. I say we should stay, while others move to another server. Perhaps then the server will stablelize better.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:52 pm

Futile Resistance
Too bad we can't all merge with the UK people :sweat:

But yea, I vote on staying for now. A pity I can't transfer my lvl 30's of horde chars from Arthas :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:48 am

Padishar
I vote we stay for now also. With people migrating OFF our server it will improve the server, while still allowing decent Trading prices and frequent PVP....

My Vote

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:33 pm

undrin2
I vote we stay also. For the last week the server has been pretty stable. I also like the fact that thre is a strong economy on this server. In regards to the PvP aspect, at my lvl that really consitist of me getting ganked LOL so I am looking forword to that in the future.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:30 pm

RagingDeath
Staying sounds good. However if most of us are all ready deciding to stay that prob means most of everyone else plans on staying too. (meaning game population). I say if the server continues to be in high status and has frequent shut downs. im for moving. however is the move reversible? If not then we have to be pretty sure.
Duty is heavy as a mountain, Death is lighter than a feather.

warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:09 pm

winbrian
I don't think you can undo it. But you know, they can make alot of money if they charged like 50 per character you move to a different Realm. Then anyone can move around by just paying.
I mean I'd pay 50 to move my characters.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:45 am

Futile Resistance
winbrian wrote: I mean I'd pay 50 to move my characters.
:thumb:
Still wish we could play with the UK players :smack:

Move?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:51 pm

undrin2
Well I would agree with you that if it stays this bad than I would be up for a move. At this point I would also agree that most people are going to stay on this server. I was on the forums and not one guild I could see was going to leave. There were a few single players leaving but not enough to make any difference. I suggest we just keep this in mind for the next few weeks and see what happens.

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”