Sad to say but.....

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Sad to say but.....

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:50 pm

Axavier
Hi all. I'm sad to say that I probably won't be on Manno much any more. I got a time card for Father's day and reactivated my account and spent 3 hours there getting ganked, pvp loss after loss, and then sitting in Dal doing nothing. It was very frustrating and made me angry. I will pop in from time to time to say hi, but for the most part I'll be on my Horde. Its on a PvE server so no ganking and we actually win bg's half the time and the losses aren't run overs. The Realm is Uldaman and my Character is Luridscythe for anyone interested. I don't know what Steph is going to do. Not even sure if she will play again. Her account has been dead for over a Month. Anyhow, like I said I will pop over to say hi once in a while and I will still be reading and posting here. My facebook is Jason R Bontoft too if any of you wish to add me. Liz, Jerry and Bill are on my friends list.
"Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition."

"You tell kids today that, and they won't believe you. No, no, they won't."

Re: Sad to say but.....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:20 pm

sakuragi
wow, u too....
yes it's not fun when ur not raiding/pvp...
sitting in dal is kinda boring...that's why i am usually watch tv when i am in dal....

well, see u around bud....

Re: Sad to say but.....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:25 am

Padishar
Sorry to hear bro, well hopefully we can get a few rounds of Uld in once in a while :cool:

With that said...

What time of day have you been pvping in?
The only time I have seen us really straight out continually lose in BG's has been early in the day on holidays,
when all the kids are on,
and early in the day on weekends (most likely kids again),
other then that we usually win
(Excluding WSG which still seems to favor horde, or if we do win it takes like an half hour :mad: ).
AV being the exception of course, for I have only seen us lose that on rare rare occasion
(and its usually due to a turtle that could have went either way).

Someone else said the same thing Jay just did to me the other night,
a person or two responded with confusion there as well.
As I am not the only one noticing that we usually win lately, and we def win a great deal more now then we did in BC.
I took Mowlly with me that night, just to put my "money where my mouth is so to speak" and show that um...
we win.
And won 1 WSG, 2 Strand, 3 AB, 3 Eye, 5 AV all in a row,
Well...
then we lost a WSG so I figured that was a good time to call it and went bed ^^

Best tip I can give to help out upping your odds even further is to que the BG you need a win in,
wait for it to pop, then wait halfway through the timer before entering, just before you enter que up AV.
That way you dont waste time sitting in the starting area and get a feel for how the battle is going to go before time runs out and AV pops.

Another tip is if you are a range dps type char, stay in pve gear.
Only take resil gear that ups your dps or that helps you out in the Arena (but dont wear it in BG's).
The reason I say this is 9 times out of 10 I am at the top of Damage and HK's in all BG's in my 2.4k Spellpower pve gear, for resil gear sucks something fierce...
Blizz for some reason decided to make pvp gear up survivability at the cost of damage output...
its not a slight difference either... think HUGE difference
In PvE gear like I said I have 2.4k SP, which I can push even higher at the cost of mana regen,
which for me is my 2nd most important stat (which again is severely nerfed with PVP gear).

Last tip, if you are going to pvp in BG's focus a spec on it (we get 2 now).
And not a survivability spec hybrid, unless you are focusing on it being WSG flag carrier only :sweat:
Also focus your spec on 1 thing to do well (Pure DPS, Pure Crit, Tank or Heal).
if you want crit, know that many people have resil or are workin on resil, so you have to stack all crit to make up for it (gather crit gear, crit gems, crit buff).
I personally prefer going all out SP or AP (pure DPS), resil doesnt affect it at all and fools die fast without healz...

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”