Stupid Idea?

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Stupid Idea?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:49 pm

Ozone
KK, for some fun. Here's a thought to kill an hour or two and have a few laughs.

We plan a time and date. Say (just an example), Sunday at 5pm.

Everyone that can logs in and creates a new Gnome character (anything but a lock (no minion allowed)). We all hang in Anvilmarr. We all take off our clothes (wooohooooo!).

Every toon is allowed 20s from their main (and 20s only, NO items or pots), for purchase of healing potions, mana potions or a weapon upgrade.

An officer logs in on his/her main and invites all to the SSX, the relogs in on his/her gnome.

We decide a destination. The goal is a foot race, naked, to the inn at the destination town. Along the way we can spam 'Make way for the SSX Naked Gnome race!'

The first to get to the destination is declared winner. All other participants will mail the winner 50s.

We repeat to a new destination every week.
Thought (or not): Eventually we'll end up in a major city where we can consider making a fun subguild called 'SSX Naked Gnomers'.

Possibly post this, we can come up with some other events equally as stupid for a fun hour. (Personally I think a raid of a dozen naked gnomes on a Horde town would be hysterical in a suicidal way.)

A note on classes: NO locks due to a minion potentially being too powerful. All other classes OK. If you get in trouble, no getting dressed, though you can use weapon or whatever spells or abilities you may have.

A note on levels: Some may, during the course of say, the first race, ding. At the completion of the race (or at least before the next one) other characters can grind woodland animals until all toons are at the same level with the same amount of bars.

A note on airports: If you want to spend the time to grab a flight point, feel free, its time off your clock, but absolutely no flying allowed.

Thoughts?
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:46 pm

undrin
I think it is a great idea. I know we have talked about doing this in the past but it never got off the ground. I for one would be all for it.
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:18 pm

Ozone
KK, if we get a few more responses (say 5) we'll call it a go.
Need a day and time though.
Is Sunday at 5pm (East coast) OK (not this Sunday, but a week or 2 from now)?

I'll set up another thread, specific for date and time of races, followed by a post of the winner of the week.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:32 pm

undrin
See that is the problem for me. I am not able to make evenings after 3 for the most part unless it is Friday or Saturday due to my work schedual. But I am still up for anytime I can make it.
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:23 pm

Padishar
cute, fun, cuddly, gnome-i-thon.....

hmmmm...

nope.

A gnomie race, actually sounds like a really kewl idea!
My gnome is crazy out of shape though,
I knew he should have quit smoking...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:25 pm

Idaten
I wonder if we could get a horde guild to do similar and duke it out.

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”