Zul Aman

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Zul Aman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:57 pm

Goliathspet
Zul Aman has come out today and i personally thing we shld go in and see what things are like. I see no reason why we wouldnt be able to down first boss....which happens to be the bear God. Steph that means hes trying to show you up :smack:. Anyway ive heard you can attempt him 4 times before respawns and it only takes like 30 mins to get to him or something.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:28 pm

lili
For this bear/troll boss you need two full prot tanks one for the bear phase and one for the troll phase. But before you acutally fight him there are a few waves of trolls alone, trolls on bear mounts where when the trolls gets low on hp they unmount the bear and the bears will fight as well, and then a wave of trolls and trolls on bear mounts that does what the second wave does. both healers and tanks has to be on the ball. During the cleave phase both tanks has to stand infront so that the cleave is shared in this phase the healers can regain some mana back. The bleed/rend phase tanking needs a lot of healing, so pots and any kind of mana regen ablility like totems preist pets etc are good. after the bear goes down a timer starts and it's a becomes a race to finish the rest of the instnace as fast as you can to get extra loot from the rescued npc's. I'm looking forward to this instance since now i get to learning the new fights, but i'm not keeping my hopes up about seeing much of the instance on the day of it's open. I'm seeing crashes galor with the number of people who wants to get in there.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:36 pm

Idaten
The bear mounted trolls ate me :sweat:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:32 pm

lili
Yeah the trash hit quite hard on the way to the bear boss. It can hit plate for even 7k. I haven't had a crushing blow yet, so i've been just stacking stam althought you still want to have quite a bit of avoidance so your healers aren't struggling. Healers need A LOT of mana regen. Even healer who never need to pot in kara are finding that they need to pot at least 3 times if not more per engagment. That being said the bear boss is the easiest once you get to him. The trash to the next bosses get much harder. Tanking the bear boss is not a problem but the most hp tank needs to be on the bear phase and the healing has to be on the ball while all the bleeds are happening.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”