Gear Checklist

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Gear Checklist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:18 pm

Padishar
What do you have and what do you need?

Lilleth
Heroic: All
Still Need: (?)
Prof: Skin/Leather (maxed)
Aldor

Axavier
Still Needs: Tempest Keep Rep, Cipher of Damnation Quests
Jaysen
Heroic: None
Still Needs: All keys, rep & PvP gear

Soulbiter
Heroic: Sha'tar, Cen Exp, HH & Lower City
Still Need: CoT, Ogri'la rep/daily quest
Prof: Skin/Engi
Scryer

Auravil
Heroic: Cen Exp, CoT, Sha'tar
Still Need: HH, Lower City, PvP gear, Ogri'la rep
Prof: Tailor
Scryer

RagingDeath
Still need: PvP Gear
Prof: Eng 375/mining 375
Scryer

Owin
Heroic: Cen Exp, Sha'tar (?)
Still need: ?
Prof: ?
?

Callawey
Heroic: All but 1 (?)
Still Need: Heroic Mech (Pants)
Prof: Miner/Blacksmith (hammer)
?

Idaten
Heroic: (?)
Prof: (?)
Scryer

BlackJack
Heroic: (?)
Prof: (?)
Aldor

JonisRahl
Heroic: CoT
Still Need : (?)
Prof: Mining/Blacksmith
Aldor
Last edited by Padishar on Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:13 pm, edited 11 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:23 pm

Padishar
Please ignore everything in this thread if you are a very casual player and do not intend to raid anytime in the near future.

Kara and beyond is not like MC. It is not the end all be all place to get gear. It is quite the contrary, you should start gearing up before going to kara and before raiding. For the most part Kara is a 'gear check' to see if your guild (or the group you are running with) has the gear to progress further. It only gets harder and harder and harder.

So, it behooves us all to help each other get the gear needed for us to progress together.

The guilds' scheduled Kara runs are currently on hold so that we can focus on guild rep/gear runs atm.

Please list what you need help with and what dung's you can go through heroic on, also dont forget that trade skills and aldor/scryer rep helps as well.

If you do not post what you need, ask for help, or make an effort to improve your loot situation...
the blame falls on you (NOT US) if you are left out of future raids until your gear is upgraded.
We are trying everything possible to help people out, but if you are not willing to put the effort forward to help yourself, we cannot help and you run the risk of falling behind.
If you cannot make weekend rep runs, post so... if you are having time constraints and need to make runs at odd times, post so. POST POST POST.
People have to start letting us know where they are, what they need and what the heck is up.

Soulbiter:
Heroic: Can run HH and Lower City Dung's (I have the key for both).
Still need to work on Cenerian Exp and CoT rep (I am like 2k away from rev with both). Need Sha'tar rep (am like halfway).
Still need to get exalted with Scryer (am rev atm).

I have 9 purples atm, and after 8-9 more spirit shards will have my tenth purp :cool:
Am also switching from skinning/engi to leatherwork/engi to help make more purples. My lowest equip piece is my chest, which I STILL need from Mech (have run it like 20 times now with no luck) :smack:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:16 am

Axavier
Axavier is rev'd with all and has keys for all too. Currently working on Tempest Keep rep.
Would also like to finish Cipher of Damnation quests for better tanking weapon, an axe. Oh Yeah!!!

Jaysen is able to do TK, Coilfang, KOT, and HH heroics and is almost ready with Lower City too. Gear is coming along well.

Willing to help if and when I can.
Last edited by Axavier on Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition."

"You tell kids today that, and they won't believe you. No, no, they won't."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:29 pm

QuantumDelta
I've said it to a few people but I may as well leave it here, if anyone at all needs any advice on what's ideal and/or what's obtainable quickly for the job(s) at hand gimme a shout, doesn't matter what class, if I don't know off hand I'll find out for you.
"Then, to hide their frailty, they hurt those who are kind.
I whisper farewell to this ugly world and dance nimbly with brilliant wings of red."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:42 pm

Lilleth
Lilleth

Keyed for Herioc for all instances.

Working on all rep, as I'm only exalted with Sha'tari Skyguard atm.
I'm at 367 leatherworking now...still working on that, too. (If any leatherwearer needs the Heavy Clefthoof set, let me know...they still get me points).

My first items to replace in both feral and resto sets are my bracers, then belt...so if anyone has any ideas where to run for those (Healing primarily), let me know!
*edit* just got my PvP healing bracers! Need Ogri'la rep for some nice Feral-type ones.

And, Like Jerry and Will...I forgot to say I'm Aldor :) revered.
Last edited by Lilleth on Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/purr
Lilleth 85 Night Elf Druid-Resto (Mannoroth)
Raevynn 85 Night Elf Hunter (Mannoroth)
Zyllah 85 Night Elf Death Knight-Blood (Mannoroth)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:20 pm

undrin
Auravil -

Heroic in Coilfang, CoT, Tempest Keep

Currenty working on HH and Lower City

Changed my herbalisim to Tailoring so I can get the Mage gear it provides. Working hard at lvling it though it takes alot of mats lol.

Just like Jerry I forgot to mention Scryer as my rep. Still only Honored.

Also working on my PVP rep.

Would like help with Killing the last two Grulls sons so I can work on the oger rep.

Gear wise I am in pretty good shape with all lvl 70 good blues. But will get as many as possiable replaced with the things mentioned above.
Last edited by undrin on Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

status

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:19 pm

RagingDeath
Heroic- keyed for all

Eng 375/mining 375

I am free to help anyone who needs rep, gear, friendship whatever.......

forgot Scryer
Duty is heavy as a mountain, Death is lighter than a feather.

warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:37 am

Mike D
Owin

Heroic: only keyed for Coilfang atm

Im working on Tempest Keep rep next... about halfway through honored.
And on that note, Im thinking of grinding the rep and buying the exalted Sha'tar healing mace (Gavel of pure light I think) any suggustions? Is it worth it?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:40 pm

Callawey
Callawey

-Keyed for nothing :( although I am 10770/12000 COT and 8759/12000 HH. I really would like Lower City rep for the glyph at revered and Exalted with the Sha'tar for the ring, but i'll keep dreamin'. Only at 3600/12000 LC and 1000/12000 SH. Exalted with the Aldor though!

- I am 2 AVs away from my purple cape. After that, my gear is ready for heroics/Kara.(I still need to Kill Terrok in Skettis...he has a chance to drop a purp cape, so i might wait a bit) Always looking for new healing and tanking plate for "off" situations.

-375 miner 367 blacksmith/hammersmith Currently have 6 orange recipes for leveling...hint hint. For any healing plate wearers, I can now make the entire Khorium ward.

-I also would like to kill gruuls sons. I killed the one in the Barrier Hills, but not the one in Blade's Edge. Is there another? With all these sons, there has to be a mom too, right?

If anybody needs help with anything, then please hit me up when i am online.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:26 am

Idaten
Key'd for nothing :(

Working on Lower City, Cenarion and Shat'tar and Skyguard Rep and honour.
Exalted with Scryers.

Gear wise, I think my next goal should be a second hunter dungeon set piece as the best upgrade.
That's SV or BOT runs.

Anyone who wants to run any of the above, drop me a line :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:19 pm

Lilleth
Mike D wrote:Owin
Im thinking of grinding the rep and buying the exalted Sha'tar healing mace (Gavel of pure light I think) any suggustions? Is it worth it?
We have a common goal ;) And it's nice we wouldn't have to roll against one another on it, being a rep piece!
/purr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:31 pm

Blackjack
I am keyed for nothing.
Exalted with Aldor.

My gear is decent... I will have the veterans boots this week. Most other gear upgrades I've reseached on Thottbot would come from some Heroics, Kara, and Gruul's. Unfortunately the itemization of gear for boomkins not that great. i.e. there is more than a dozen idols for feral and more a dozen for resto, but only 3 idols (no epic) for balance. And, due to our talents being based off of high int. an item level or being purple doesn't mean much at all, so, for now I am close to as good as I'll get for kara other than upping my stamina and a few enchants that I have the mats for now.
I would be up for any instance runs for any rep. Give me a shout if you see me online.
Bagooooooock!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:33 pm

Blackjack
OK, after looking closer I would really like Lower City, Sha'tar, and Cenarion Expedition Rep. There is a glyph head enchant, a ring, a couple Drums I could make, and some good off spec stuff that I would love to have. It should only take a few months to reach Exalted with all of them, so who's in to help me out =)
Seriously though, I think we should come up with some Guild schedules for instance nights and times. That way this gearing up thing can be more focused and organized. Pugs just don't seem to available all the time.
Any thoughts on that?
Bagooooooock!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:16 pm

JonisRahl
Have heroic key to Keepers of time .....700 points from Cenarion Expedition

about half way or a little greater HH, Lower City, the Sha'tar
Healing gear is coming along nicely need Botanica and steamvaults for last two of my dungeon set ...but always willing to help with any instance anyone needs ...am more readily available on the weekend now that i am working days but can try to run somthing any week night that i can

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:14 pm

Lilleth
Thought I'd post my updates separately rather than edit them into my original...

Sha'tar-Exalted
Sha'tari Skyguard-Exalted
Ogri'la-Exalted

So I have my epic healing mace now. Just need to kill some elite demons in BEM to roll on 2 more Apexis Crystals to get my bracers...

Some may have noticed that I'm working on Cenarion Expedition now (SV, Anyone? Herioc SP or UB? :lol: ) so I can get my neat tanking mace (Earthwarden!)

Maxed my Leatherworking last night (do not EVER want to see another Clefthoof Bull again...)! I won a bid on the AH for a hot epic boot pattern...just need to farm one more primal nether and they're MINE! (Wish I could make them for my other leather-wearing friends but alas, they are BOP /cry)

I think Kevin's idea of scheduling instance runs is a good one. I think that was supposed to be the plan, but with summer vacations, guildies having to focus on RL stuff, etc...that kinda fell by the wayside. Even if we don't have a specific dungeon in mind...maybe we can just set a start time, see who shows up, and go from there! (Since I'm at least revered with all...I don't mind giving up a spot to someone else who needs rep for Revered!)
/purr

Are we there yet?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:26 pm

Mike D
It seems as though we havent had very many posts regarding gear progression and starting up Kara again, so I thought Id try and get that going again!

Owin's gear hasn't made vast improvements as far as changing blues to purples ;) , I have been more concerned with turning my weak blues into better blues. Now I only have about one or two items that dont meet the required/desired 115 item level we are striving to get to be ready for Kara (and no more greens ;) ). I feel as though I am in much better shape that I was when we last tried Kara with almost 1200 +healing.

In addition, a good portion of us that raided Kara are regularly doing heroics with success.

I think that if we have enough people we should give Kara another shot either this coming Friday 8/31, or next friday 9/7. I can do either but I know that we have some key people that might have other things they need to do.

If anyone wants to post in response to this subject I'd like to hear what the rest of the guild has to say about our status.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:27 pm

Callawey
Since I have last posted, Callawey has been a busy paladin.

-heroic keyed for 4/5 (no real interest in the last one) I have run a couple of heroics to date with success.

-The best PVE gear for a ret paladin can be earned through PVP.(no resilience=more stats that we need) Because of that, I have fought my way to the complete Veteran's set..cape,belt, boots, bracers, neck and ring. A few other epics and blues round out my gear set, all at/above the required level. I have also earned all three melee epic gems through honor, but I am waiting on my pants from Heroic Mech to socket them. The last boss in mech also drops a trinket, which is a marginal upgrade. Besides that, I need Kara to improve upon my gear.

-Blacksmithing has been maxed at 375, and I have some nice BOE's if anyone is interested.

I became ready and attunned for Kara the day our guild stopped attempting it. I have spent the time since improving my gameplay, my and our guildies' gear and becoming very eager to get into a raid full of undead and demon targets...a paladin's dream. :)

Is a schedule going to happen? From what i have seen, we may have 2 teams equipped by now.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:41 pm

Padishar
Updated (with what is posted here).
Let me know if something is different then what is listed.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:43 pm

Lilleth
Lilleth still needs:

I'm focusing on my feral/tanking gear...but trying to keep my Healing set up too!

Exalted with all but HH and Keepers of Time.

Exalted with Aldor!

Focusing on Badges of Justice/boss drops from Heriocs.

Doing PvP for BG/Arena gear.
/purr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:52 pm

Axavier
Axavier keyed for all heroics.
Jaysen keyed for all heroics.
Nutbar keyed for TK only and working on others slowly.
"Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition."

"You tell kids today that, and they won't believe you. No, no, they won't."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:12 pm

Blackjack
Well, I still could use a couple things... The Idol (relic) that would be better for raiding drops off first boss in Shattered Halls. Oh, and the Bangle of... (trinket) that drops off Warp Splinter in BOT would be good for those long boss fights.
I am still only keyed with CE, KoT, and TK.
There is of course some great off spec stuff I would love as well, like the healing glyph from revered HH. So when not doing Kara, PVP, or gold grinding I will probably focus on Shattered Halls for rep and my Idol.
Oh, and I will have my Merciless Glatiators War Staff in 2 weeks. With enchants it will put me well over 800 spell damage. =)

I just started online classes (full time) again so my time in game will be limited a bit. So as soon as we can come up with a schedule to at least try for, it would be great. It doesn't have to be just for Kara either, I like that we unofficially made our Garbage Knight arena scheduled on Monday nights. Lets try and put something together for Instance nights. If we have enough it can be Kara... if not Heroic something, or whatever. It would just be helpfull for us older busy people to have times that we can plan on and know others may be planning on the same times, to more easily get things done and have some fun.
Oh and my Professions are Skinning (375) and Leather Working (366), as well as Cooking (365). Steph's LW and Cooking are higher than mine, but if she is not on, or you need anything lower, feel free to hit me up.
Bagooooooock!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:02 pm

undrin
Auravl is now Keyed for all Heroics.
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:46 pm

silvester
Lenale 70 hunter

keyed for heroic coilfang
working on sha tar rep
also beastlord set , got 1 piece so far

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”