Found this while Spring cleaning...

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Found this while Spring cleaning...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:52 am

Ozone
IMG_1191.jpeg
IMG_1193 2.jpeg
Been a while and I've been an occasional lurker. Good to see a bunch of familiar names still about.

I've been running a lot of console stuff over the past few years, with work, constant continuing education requirements, and 2 young kids, time for serious devotion to PC based stuff is limited. So I'm on a PS4 Pro jumping in and out of Battlefield 5, World of Warships: Legends, and just started the expansion of Mutant Year Zero.

I still have a gleamy new Cutlass sitting under cobwebs in a hanger somewhere. Problem is it's taken the game so damn long to develop that my system is low on spec and I'm unsure if I want to upgrade. I may set conditions to 8-bit and see if I can take her out for a test drive this weekend.

Also been killing some time with piano lessons and building large scale models, in intermittant bursts I manages to finish a 2'+ (60cm?) Eagle from Space 1999 and am currently working on wiring the lighting on what will be another 2'+ model of a Klingon Battlecruiser.
IMG_1126.jpeg
Otherwise, all is groovie.
Hope you guys are all doing well, staying safe and healthy, and dominating.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

Re: Found this while Spring cleaning...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:46 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Oz! Good to see and hear from you - it's been too long :D

I still have my hat floating around somewhere too, but I forget where I put it when I moved...I need to unearth it again :D

Glad to hear all is well and you're safe with everything going on atm. Hope to see you drop by again (or come visit us in Discord too) :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:31 pm

Ozone
Heya A!

In lurking here it made me think of the old Dark Horizons: Lore folks. Any still lurking about (I'm in intermittent touch with esd)?
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:08 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Still a few of us yep! Me, Isi, esd, and more recently Adrian and Quiz are around Discord quite often. Slacker drops by every so often too :)

Still a good core of us from those days! :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:13 pm

esd
:weird:
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:12 pm

Inquisitor
I have mine over the monitor in my bedroom where I sometimes still even play games :)
No signature

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:35 pm

esd
Somehow I don't have one :(
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

Return to “General Discussions”