Found this while Spring cleaning...

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Found this while Spring cleaning...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:52 am

Ozone
IMG_1191.jpeg
IMG_1191.jpeg (967.36 KiB) Viewed 15109 times
IMG_1193 2.jpeg
IMG_1193 2.jpeg (940.87 KiB) Viewed 15109 times
Been a while and I've been an occasional lurker. Good to see a bunch of familiar names still about.

I've been running a lot of console stuff over the past few years, with work, constant continuing education requirements, and 2 young kids, time for serious devotion to PC based stuff is limited. So I'm on a PS4 Pro jumping in and out of Battlefield 5, World of Warships: Legends, and just started the expansion of Mutant Year Zero.

I still have a gleamy new Cutlass sitting under cobwebs in a hanger somewhere. Problem is it's taken the game so damn long to develop that my system is low on spec and I'm unsure if I want to upgrade. I may set conditions to 8-bit and see if I can take her out for a test drive this weekend.

Also been killing some time with piano lessons and building large scale models, in intermittant bursts I manages to finish a 2'+ (60cm?) Eagle from Space 1999 and am currently working on wiring the lighting on what will be another 2'+ model of a Klingon Battlecruiser.
IMG_1126.jpeg
IMG_1126.jpeg (113.71 KiB) Viewed 15109 times
Otherwise, all is groovie.
Hope you guys are all doing well, staying safe and healthy, and dominating.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

Re: Found this while Spring cleaning...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:46 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Oz! Good to see and hear from you - it's been too long :D

I still have my hat floating around somewhere too, but I forget where I put it when I moved...I need to unearth it again :D

Glad to hear all is well and you're safe with everything going on atm. Hope to see you drop by again (or come visit us in Discord too) :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:31 pm

Ozone
Heya A!

In lurking here it made me think of the old Dark Horizons: Lore folks. Any still lurking about (I'm in intermittent touch with esd)?
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:08 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Still a few of us yep! Me, Isi, esd, and more recently Adrian and Quiz are around Discord quite often. Slacker drops by every so often too :)

Still a good core of us from those days! :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:13 pm

esd
:weird:
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:12 pm

Inquisitor
I have mine over the monitor in my bedroom where I sometimes still even play games :)
No signature

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:35 pm

esd
Somehow I don't have one :(
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

Return to “General Discussions”