Board not setting cookies

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Board not setting cookies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:41 pm

esd
See screenshot. Permission set to allow it to store cookies, it's just not. Happening in both IE and FF.

*edit* That's the .com domain. .org domain seems to be working.
Attachments
ssxCookies.jpg
ssxCookies.jpg (91.7 KiB) Viewed 6233 times
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

Re: Board not setting cookies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:25 pm

NF
Arbiter
been getting this for ages.. Happens across my own computer, work computer and my phone on a range of browsers so fairly sure it's not my end. Not the end of the world though as its one click to log back in.
NF

Re: Board not setting cookies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:35 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
It's the fact that the forum is tied to .org but we have multiple domains pointing to it. The forum always thinks it's .org because of the config, but when you're using the other domains it's therefore not setting cookies appropriately.

I thought I'd fixed this a while back but clearly not. I'll take another look when I get time.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “General Discussions”