Our new Steam group

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Our new Steam group

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:29 pm

M.Steiner
For reference: http://www.shatteredstar.org/news.php?item=273 :thumb:

Since we are no longer going by "Exiles" and Steam groups unfortunately cannot be renamed, a new Steam group has been created under the Shattered Star Community name. This new group was created before we had our final naming poll and ultimately decided on "The Shattered Star" however we are still The Shattered Star community when it comes down to it so I don't see it causing any problems for us. Our steam group url is /theshatteredstar and we have our STR tag on the profile image as well as explaining in the description who we are.
You can find our group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/theshatteredstar.

There's no need to leave the Exiles Steam group but this new one will now become our main and the one we have linked above in the site navigation. It's a public group so just hit the join button! :thumb:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: Our new Steam group

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:00 pm

M.Steiner
Will ask this now rather than wait until the poll has ended but if The Shattered Star (with either STR or TSS) wins the vote, would anyone object to keeping the Shattered Star Community steam group as our main if I remove the SSC tag from the profile image and change the abbreviation from SSCOMM to either STR/TSS (assuming they're not taken)?. Our custom group url is already /shatteredstar.
Whilst we wouldn't have community in the actual name we'd still be The Shattered Star community so I don't think it'd be a problem myself. Not like keeping the Exiles group as our main.
The alternative being to kick everyone, reform it under The Shattered Star and then ask everyone to join that one instead. I don't want to annoy people though either way :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: Our new Steam group

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:15 pm

NF
Arbiter
Seems fine to me
NF

Return to “General Discussions”