Mass Effect 2!

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Re: Mass Effect 2!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:04 pm

M.Steiner
Don't have one unfortunately, but not to worry. I should hopefully have a nice new PC by the time ME3 comes out so chances are I'll be tempted to replay both ME & ME2 on the PC before then, will give me a chance to get my perfect Paragon saves on there if not for the 360 as well. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:31 am

Padishar
Anubis wrote: ...and everyone survived but Tali. This is because I made her disloyal due to the fact that she was for some reason unhappy that I broke up the Migrant Fleet and sent the Quarians to their deaths in an attempt to retake their homeworld. Everyone else survived.
:lol:

Strangely, I found that frakkin Hilarious :sweat:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Scorpius
SL33PY wrote:
QuantumDelta wrote:Team survive = Legion through the pipe, "ArchAngel" leading the other team both times, Jack for the bubble and Grunt taking the people back.
not really necessary

I had the quarian through the pipe, Garrus was the other team lead both times, jacob was taking the survivors back (doc, kelly and some other guy I don't know.... maybe more) I took the Justicar as bubble holder and took Grunt and Miranda to the end fight

Crew survived, all people survived

I didn't get 12 loyal followers (I lost Jack) because for some reason I couldn't tell Miranda and Jack that they were both wrong in their silly argument. I don't really like tattoos and I wanted to get into Mirandas pants, so I chose her side :p

Told the Illusive man to go **** himself, I never cared for Cerberus

I really hope that ME3 = ME1 + ME2 :)
Thats odd because I did the same as you in my first playthrough but for these changes: Tali in the pipe, Garrus leading 1st team. Then Zaeed leeding 2nd team (He dies) and Samara doing the bubble. I sent Jacob back and then Mordin dies (He's loyal) with the group playing backstop while I play hero and save the galaxy again.
2nd playthrough I used Legion in pipe figuring that as a robot he can handle the heat (survives) Garrus as 1st team lead and Miranda leding the 2nd team (Survives). I send Mordin back to the ship and everyone lives cue much rejoicing though I would'nt have shed many tears if Zero takes one in the head... :D
Power Corrupts, Ultimate Power is Fun.

Return to “General Discussions”