Best Punk/Alternative Band ever releasing new album.

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Best Punk/Alternative Band ever releasing new album.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:35 am

Goliathspet
The Offspring(my personal all-time favorite band) is realeasing their new album on Tuesday, June 17th. Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace. I reccomend it for everybody in the world. It's not as good as Smash or Ixnay on the Hombre of course but then again very few albums are.

Actually im not even sure if i know any offspring fans in the guild. I am actually trying to find out if there are any.

P.S HI SSX /WAVE ....lawl i still say backslash irl when i say actions or emotions :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:01 am

Stracius
Kickin' this over to general because, well, that's pretty much what it is ;-) . Might have better luck finding other fans that way, too.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Re: Best Punk/Alternative Band ever releasing new album.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:30 pm

esd
Aaah, time to relax...

I do like a bit of Offspring, but I found most of Ixnay to be, well, pants. (Got Ixnay, smash and Americana)
Goliathspet wrote:P.S HI SSX /WAVE ....lawl i still say backslash irl when i say actions or emotions :)
Except this: is a backslash. This: / is a forward slash :p :lol:
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

Return to “General Discussions”