AoC

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

AoC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:10 pm

Scorpius
So whos planning on playing ? So far on Euro side theres me and Ryoko. Anyone else ?
The servers are going to be split between American and Euro regrettably. Makes sense when I think about it with the city sieges and such.
Power Corrupts, Ultimate Power is Fun.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:05 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I haven't tried it yet, and odds are I won't buy it without doing so. Guess that means I am waiting for a trial or something.

Although, even if I like it the odds are I won't take it up. GTA4 in the news couple of weeks, and Stargate Worlds beta looming closer. I'm not really planning to go back to MMOs till Stargate Worlds. It'd take something really special to make me change my mind.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:22 am

El Oso
I'll be playing on one of the US servers, as will a few other folks from the Lotro contingent... :thumb:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:34 am

M.Steiner
I was hoping the upcoming (limited) open beta would have been open to everyone rather than just FP subscribers so i could at least see how well my pc could run it but that's not the case unfortunately, not like i was surprised though it being AoC n all. Hopefully there's still chance to get an invite or win a key giveaway or something before it's released, if not i'll have to wait and try the free trial option if they have one then.

The game looks awesome though and i've been interested in it for a long time like lots of others so as long as my pc turns out to be able to run it okay and i can afford it, i hope to be able to do so at some point. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:01 pm

Ash
I have a US copy preordered.

I played WoW on both US and Euro servers,
although lag may be more of an issue with this game
(ie interactive/ realtime combat) but we will see.
So really i'm not bothered where i play aslong
as there are people to play with (cue Carry On style oooo eeerr missus joke).

From all accounts each game will come with a buddy key,
just for you MS.... ;D .
Ash
The quiet one in the corner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:46 pm

M.Steiner
:thumb: :D

There's another giveaway going on here for anyone that's not seen btw. It's been linked on the official site today as well so expect it to be slow hehe. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “General Discussions”