Tabula Rasa $15 (before shipping)

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Tabula Rasa $15 (before shipping)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:21 pm

Futile Resistance
http://www.gogamer.com/Tabula-Rasa-Coll ... ewprod.htm

For those of you that wanted to give it a shot, the collector's edition is on sale for only $15.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:14 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Since they've come out today saying its a massive financial disaster I'd suspect there'll be further price cuts in the near future to try and get the game more subscribers. So it may be worth waiting...

Having said that though, the game hasn't really kindled my interest to tell you the truth. Guess I am too set on Stargate Worlds :) Thanks for the info though, cheap games are always worth a look.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:58 pm

Chimera
Makes sense. About 80% of multiplayer games I've been interested in have been in financial trouble some how (see battletech 3025, freespace, GI Joe MMO).

Amusingly enough, I bought this game for 40 bucks yesterday, and then I saw this ad today. Karma. It must be.
Pain is weakness leaving your body.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:21 am

Futile Resistance
Chimera wrote:Amusingly enough, I bought this game for 40 bucks yesterday, and then I saw this ad today. Karma. It must be.
Ouch :smack:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:44 am

Serberus
So whats happened exactly? I sorta didnt watch this game for a few months then bam its gone crud?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:42 pm

BlackDove
They released too early because they were getting no return on their development costs that have been ramping up, which resulted in a game with a lot of promise being pushed out the door waaaaaaaay unfinished.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:12 am

Serberus
Damn had such high hopes fo it to :(

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:50 am

Chimera
I like it a lot and its pretty fun but...BlackDove is right. It does seem unfinished and kinda half-done.
Pain is weakness leaving your body.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:14 am

Kon
Well, that game really tanked. I'm waiting for the Xbox release of Age of Conan, myself. Hopefully, now that it's been delayed twice, they'll have time to work things out. I have heard about several feature cuts in the beta, though.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

Return to “General Discussions”