Boston area folks

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Boston area folks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Inquisitor
I know this is pretty much just Strac, but figured I would post publically anyway ;)

firedancer will be here this weekend, so, yet again, I am having him and some friends over for some beer and video games.

If anyone is local, passing through, or within driving distance, holler. We're targeting Saturday evening at the moment :)
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:52 pm

firedancer
savely arrived today after the little jump over the ocean. looking forward having a fun night :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:22 pm

Stracius
I guess I can be persuaded to join in on the festivities. I have 2 conditions though: Palatable beer (I found out that Sam Adam's Double Boch is seasonal only :( ), and Quiz is sooo not driving the warthog.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:34 am

Futile Resistance
Grrr... One too many states up north. :smack:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:35 pm

Stracius
Futile Resistance wrote:Grrr... One too many states up north. :smack:
Yeah, I never really cared for NJ either :p
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:38 pm

Inquisitor
:)
No signature

Return to “General Discussions”