I'm still here

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

I'm still here

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:35 pm

Riccko
Hi to everyone :D

Sorry if i haven't been online laterly. I'm still part of SSX but cause of personal reasons mainly working 7 days a week for the last 4 months
from april till begining of august i've kinda kept a bit low from online stuff.

iv'e been playing some wow(guildless as last couple of guilds i was in were a bit of a disaster) to pass the time away. i had a little chat with MS the other which was enjoyable as i havent spoke to him for ages. think his been hiding somewhere :p . but anyway hope to be around a bit more

Im still working on my house as well at the moment (under orders of the wife :smack: ) which is a pain in the a** so i hope to be on a bit more soon.

Riccko :thumb:
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:07 pm

Futile Resistance
Hey there Rickko. Glad to hear you're doing fine despite being busy. Any chance you've had the time to play a little TR? Seems to be the next big thing for most of us here :thumb:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:33 pm

SoulSeeker
I'm still here myself ....'just'

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:46 am

Ruhn
Woooww.. riccko... I miss you! It has been way to long imo :O Shall we have a little chat soon :D?
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:03 pm

Scorpius
Who's Riccko ?..... :lol:
Power Corrupts, Ultimate Power is Fun.

tb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:47 pm

Riccko
HI mr/miss(just incase) Futile

Nope i haven't tried TB, kinda been busy with wow really and fecking working at home.

wow seems just a relaxing at the moment, i could do without the stress of anything that makes me jump at the moment.

i might look into it when full release comes out. i herd its abit like wow/nc mixed :D
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:47 pm

Plovske
i have been risen from the dead myself ;)
hi all :)
enjoy!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:58 pm

Ruhn
hai plov ^^
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

Return to “General Discussions”