Spot on or not!!

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Spot on or not!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:34 pm

Riccko
hi peeps

Thought id make this a new post instead of dragging the old one(S) up.

Its about neocron

Just thought some of those who still have a urge to play might like to see this

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=139899

Might be interesting
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:17 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Saw this a few days ago. As I said to MS, biggest U turn from KK ever lol.

But more seriously, it'll compact the population again and make things better than just 'red v blue', I will be watching...
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:15 pm

M.Steiner
Best decision they've made in a long time, FA in TH.. TG in the Canyon.. ahh the memories of NC1. It took them long enough. :p

It'll be interesting to see what they do with the empty city of DoY, i hope it doesn't become a leveling place like Regants did, or become abandoned or something lame like that. It took them long enough to develop the bloody thing in the first place and should still play a big part in the game.
If they made it so clans/factions could take control of the dome like an OP, and by having it it would give the owners access to something that would be highly wanted and beneficial to a lot of players, not sure quite what but it would have to be something special and more than just a big op with a stat bonus for example.
Just thinking of a huge battle taking place throughout the Dome, loud air raid type sirens in the background warning of attack, a lockdown that the attackers would have to hack open and make their way to a final central hackpoint, turrents outside that players could use to defend....Got myself quite excited there just thinking about it :lol: Stuff like that would be really awesome in a game like NC, it'd put the dome to better use than it ever has been imo.
But whether KK could pull something like that off, whether NC will ever have a population big enough for a battle of that size, or whether the servers could even handle it, is another thing... I can dream. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:52 pm

Phrank T Phish
definatly a great improvement. but still, the list of positives are in single digits. the list of negatives are in the hundreds :-/ still no plans to return.
No one loves you.
They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room.
You're gonna die alone.

Return to “General Discussions”