newest member Akakios

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

newest member Akakios

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:34 am

akakios
Hello all my char. name is akakios im a feral druid i know how to tank heal and rouge...i love gaming thanks to alan (zepol) and itheron (john) got me addicted to this....world of warcr@ck.thanks guys!!!! aside from wow i played (played being the word!!!) i use to play city of heroes, all counter strikes and all battle fields. my real name is julio you can call me jay pleasepleaseplease call me jay!!! aside from gaming let me explain a little bit of my self im 24 years old.. soon to be 25 (hint hint) i work at all american security services... my father,brother and i opend this company together so far its going well. i live in the beautiful miami florida lived here all my life..... i like long walks romantic dinners and for the girl to pay.........jk...... well thats a little bout myself... i would like to thank you guys for opening your doors to me and letting me in your family!!! so far you guys are awsome!!!! no regrets paying 25 for the transfer id pay 25 more!!! take care guys and ill see you in the virtual world!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:48 am

SSX-Ava
Welcome aboard Jay. Stop by IRC sometime to meet some of us none WoWer's :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:02 am

ScarletRahl
Hey Jay :) You probadly should have put this in Mannoroth but anyways it is great to have you a part of the family :smack: I am glad you transfered over also

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:43 pm

Plovske
welcome to the family :)
enjoy!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:28 pm

esd
Hey there! Always good to see fresh faces aboard The Good Ship SSX! As has been said, drop by IRC and say hi - that way you can get aquainted with some sardines in a tin....
ScarletRahl wrote:You probadly should have put this in Mannoroth
Why? General's where "The SSX" live and they wanted to say hi!
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Zepol
.........like branden said...

....you had me at hello.....at hello :(
(RIP-You will never be forgotten)Zepol lvl 70 Lock- Afflication and Destruction.
(Reborn)Zepol lvl 80 Mage - Arcane (Akama)
Ive lvl 80 Shamman - Resto/Elemental(Akama)
Faeith lvl 80 DeathKnight - Frost Tank/Blood DPS(Akama)
Never give up before attempting it first.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:57 pm

Achara
Hi, Jay.

Great to meet you. I'm sure I'll see you on Mannoroth eventually. :)

~ Catherine

Return to “General Discussions”