Xmas Spirit

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Xmas Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:57 pm

Zepol
So I was wrapping up my night of Christmas shopping, I had so many gifts on me it wasnt even funny so I started to walk over to my truck, but it was so windy and cold I could barely hold everything. Finally when I started to load everything up my receipts fall onto the ground and some of them blew over to the mall so I chased after them.

When I picked up my last receipt I heard a soft sobbing from a child, when I look over there is this young boy sitting down in a fetal position with hardly any warm cloths, by the looks of it he was wearing a t-shirt that was all ripped up, he must have been about 6yrs old, but the odd thing was he was holding up a $100 bill.

So I asked him whats wrong little boy? he replied in a soft voice II was robed.

Then he went on explaining.

My mom dropped me off to buy some gifts for my brothers and sisters, but she was only able to give me $200. Because my father passed away a couple of months and my mother had to start working three jobs so she can support all 6 of us.

I said Dear god 6 of you? So what happened why arent you shopping?

Little boy said As soon as my mother dropped me off some bullies came by and stole 1 of the $100 bills and I have been too afraid to move ever since, that has been about 3 hours ago.

I said well did you yell out for helpthe little boy shook his head and said yes but I dont think anybody heard me

How loud did you yell.the boy whispered he..hellppp

So I grabbed the other $100 bill and ran to my truck.
(RIP-You will never be forgotten)Zepol lvl 70 Lock- Afflication and Destruction.
(Reborn)Zepol lvl 80 Mage - Arcane (Akama)
Ive lvl 80 Shamman - Resto/Elemental(Akama)
Faeith lvl 80 DeathKnight - Frost Tank/Blood DPS(Akama)
Never give up before attempting it first.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:48 pm

Isileth
:p

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:37 pm

Drongnel
Rofl evil but funny :D
'I Thought what i'd do is i'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes'

Drongnel 60 Dorf hunter (Miner/Engineer)
Ank 38 Gnome mage (Engineer/Tailor)
Dinkl 38 Gnome rogue (Skinner/Leatherworker)
Tamburlaine 22 Dorf Pally (Miner/Blacksmith)
Fayed 20 Nelf Drood (Enchanter/Skinner)

Return to “General Discussions”