RL stealing me.... :o

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

RL stealing me.... :o

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:56 am

=BTM=
RL is stealing me away from the online world for a unknown time to come.

New job and moving in with my girlfriend. Not sure when we`ll get a conn. set up where we`re moving. hopefully asap. But still, wont leave me with as much online time as Ive had up till now.

I put Lighting in charge for the Conquer Online guild, so its up to him wether he wanna run the boat over there again or he wanna find somone else to replace me during my abscence. If ony of ya CO folks see my char online these upcomming days it will be my rl friend who`ll be putting him in the Training Grounds every now and then. only 9lvls till I hit max (130) and can reborn ;)

So till I come back enjoy life and wish ya all the best.
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:11 am

Stracius
Do what I do. Denial, it works wonders on RL ;D .

Good luck with the transition and get back here soon!
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:50 pm

Plovske
good luck with the move :)
enjoy!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:01 pm

Caspae
Heh Gl moving , hope you enjoy living together , tho ive been hearing bad stuff ! So the morale is : Dont do Girls , Stay in MMORPGS !

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:48 pm

Unimatrixx
Heh casp your time will come :D Many great warriors said that before they fell to they mighty power of females :weird:
Assumption is the mother of all f*ckups.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:45 pm

LIGHTNING
I'll be holding the fort for ya bud. GL with the transition. Keep us posted.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:09 am

Svarog
rl stealin me too, but I still play :lol:
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:21 pm

=BTM=
hehe, hard to play when you dont have a connection at home yet :p

at work right now, having a break so exploiting the comp in the food hall ;)

getting settled down at home now, only have left to get the computer room completed, hopefully we`ll get conn asap when its done.

Not sure if I`ll retake the Guild Leader status when I get back online, will have to see how much free time I have to spend playing. If not me and Lighting will chat it over and agree on wether he shall keep it permamently or if we can find a canidate with more time to spare.

Back to work now. Hope ya all are good and hope I cya ingame soon
:thumb:
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

Return to “General Discussions”