Lo...

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Lo...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:03 pm

Gryphon
After the rantathon, I should yet again apologise. Things have been really difficult. I lost one of my best friends to alchohol abuse, my place in manchester, including a lot of my musical equipment and Works in progress were destroyed in a fire.

I lost my job, went an a bit of a bender, my back flared up with a vengeance, and the only way to fix the probl;em is to go lie in a hospital bed for at least 3 months, an option I don't want to pursue.

Sorry for the rant guys, getting back on a relatively even keel after a ton of effort. I still doubt I'll be around as I have some major commitments bandwise. Keep an eye out for From The Ashes on our very first UK tour in Feb, with a couple of dates in Holland, France and Germany tacked on.

That tour is subject to conditions, the main one being consistency in performance and crowd attraction, so as a result, I'm dropping everything focus on that.

I'll pop up a rough copy of one our Works in progress for you all to listen to later on.

Glad to see for the most part, everyones well.
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:36 pm

Stracius
You seem to be doing better as well. Glad to see you still around :) Good luck with the tour, and hope it goes great.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:27 pm

Caspae
Thats alot of @#$# u been through , glad to hear things are going slightly better'' and omfg !? gigs in Holland , be sure to tell us where , cause I will do my best to meet u !

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:45 pm

Unimatrixx
Good to hear things are making progress..

And indeed, parteyyys in Hollandia ? Inform us :)
Assumption is the mother of all f*ckups.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:56 pm

LIGHTNING
Brah, keep persevering man. Keep at it, and hope you get back on track soon.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:19 pm

Kon
Sorry to hear your having more troubles. You really seem to be in a tough place for the past few months, but I hope you get out of it soon.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

Return to “General Discussions”