UK SSX pub crawl photos

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:25 pm

Ozone
YEah, had a few vids, but they turned out far too dark from my camera and I don't have a vid editor. Anyone wants em to try to brighten em up, think I've still got em.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:11 pm

Phrank T Phish
take one can of spam (do you guys have spam over there?) and chop it up small, mash it up and mix with brown sauce (erm?), put it on some toast and put it back under the grill, when the spam starts to toast, take it out and put more HP on it, then eat... with 5 or 6 beers
No one loves you.
They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room.
You're gonna die alone.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:58 pm

esd
Phrank T Phish wrote:brown sauce (erm?)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HP_Sauce
:thumb:
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:44 pm

Stracius
Do we have spam? Do We Have Spam?!? Pfff. Yes, and then some. Enough to make entire populations sick of it from eating nothing but.

Mmmmm, HP sauce

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:33 pm

Magdalena
Ok, feeling bad because I had to read through several lines of context to figure out what the translation was for missus... one of those localized terms that I'm only used to hearing in old movies or at the renaissance festival...
That aside, looks like ya'll had a great time, glad to see you all had fun and made it back home in one piece.

Return to “General Discussions”