Not enough Hours in the day!

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Not enough Hours in the day!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:09 pm

Gryphon
Rightio - looks as if I'll be packing my bags for a bit again =/

My job is ludicrous - 7 o'clock starts mean I'm getting up at 5. 6 o'clock finishes mean i get home for 7 at night. To get the sleep I need, i'm going to bed at like 9.

I rarely get any days off, even at the weekends - and those I do are spent with teh lady Sonya, whose just started her masters degree, which means I hardly see her, which is gayness on a stick.

So...

Until I pop back to uni - in january time, or sort some better hours out - I doubt i'll be able to take part in much of anything. On the plus - I can afford to pay my uni debts and save up a SHEDLOAD for next years effort, so it ain't all bad.

I'll post back when i get the time to.

:thumb:
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:57 am

esd
See you when you get back to us.
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

Re: Not enough Hours in the day!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:50 am

M.Steiner
Gryphon wrote:7 o'clock starts mean I'm getting up at 5. 6 o'clock finishes mean i get home for 7 at night. To get the sleep I need, i'm going to bed at like 9.
Damn that sucks mate. :(, though at least you'll be saving up lots of cash so i guess it ain't all that bad in the long run. :)

Take care dude, hope to see you back soon. :thumb:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:15 am

LIGHTNING
I hope you at least have breaks in between classes... Last year, for 2 sememsters, I had to wake up at 7, and go to bed at 11 PM. I had 6 classes straight back to back. From 8:30 am to 8:30 PM No breaks in between. Last class is a 3 hour lecture, from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm. I get home and eat dinner at around 9:30 PM tp 10 PM

Cheers Mate, things could be worst.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:16 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Good to hear from you Gryph, even if it is just to hear bad news. I look forward to chatting with you again when you get back :thumb:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “General Discussions”