For those of you who don't read the main page news...

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

For those of you who don't read the main page news...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:04 pm

Inquisitor
This is mostly FYI.

As many of you know, I play FFXI with a small group that Winbrian introduced me to. We've (well, I guess *I* have) been hosting small bits and pieces for them on the web, including a small website, and using our screenshot manager.

Today, we got them their own domain, seventhlegion.net

Anywho, I consider them SSX in all but name anyway, but I want to make sure everyone knew who they were, what my relationship was to them, and why a non SSX URL was pointing at what is effectively an SSX web directory.

You may see an occasional newspost, and you may see new screenshots posted by folks with names like Pixistix, Convict or BlueBond. My character name in FFXI is "Ariones" so you will see newsposts under that name as well, now and again.

Feel free to have a look at http://www.shatteredstar.org/ffxi (soon to be www.seventhlegion.net) and at the forums either off that site, or directly at http://forums.seventhlegion.net

And as always, if you would like to play, lemme know, I will hook you up with money in game and a worldpass!
No signature

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:11 am

BlackDove
Yeah, we all had a big meeting and we've decided that we'll forgive you this time.

But the next time...

...consequences will be dire.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:28 pm

Futile Resistance
BlackDove wrote: ...consequences will be dire.
*Nods*
:thumb:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:02 pm

Serberus
Yes we will force you to play WoW....on a PvP only server MWAHAHA

Return to “General Discussions”