Few questions

The world of Rubi-Ka awaits!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Few questions

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:04 am

Gryphon
Rightio - you can find me on Rubi Ka - atlantean or whatever it's called - The names gryphonne.

Anyhow - few questions.

1) The only weaponstores I can find have weapons with stats requiring around the 100 ish mark in subskills. and they cost around 20K at entry level.

Is there any lower req weapons available around rome - AND CHEAPER! My guess is to use those weapons I'd need at least another 10/11 levels - I'm level 5 at the moment.

2) How do I attach the omnitec badges to my newcomer armour?

EDIT -

No.

Screw it - I'm rolling again - while i was typing this out I've apparently autorun halfway through a pvp zone.

Joy.

Note to self - before Alt - Tab - SIT. =/
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:16 pm

NF
Arbiter
PVP zones aren't that bad you'll rarely get into trouble especially around Rome. At the level you're at even if you die you'll just respawn, no penalties..

As for the weapons at the lower levels best bet is to keep your basic weapon for quite a few levels.. Also you'll find that weapons will drop wehn you kill things.. they'll be equipable..

TBH you may just be at wrong shop. theres three types... basic, advanced and superior... basic shop is located in the northern quarter of rome blue.
NF

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:24 pm

Blue Star
:lol: Don't worry, we all make such mistakes at the start :smack:

1) There are a few weapons you can get of low-level - One place is the shop (I'm guessing you had a look in Rome Blue Basic, so no need to point the Basic/Advanced difference :D).

Another is by taking missions and cycling them until you get a gun you can use - This is great because the QL of an mission reward is defined by your level and the difficulty yet the item is random, so you might have a better chance of getting a weapon you can use are better :D There's a tool (3rd-party - Not illegal but not supported by Funcom) called ClickSaver which is specifically for this job - I'll see if I can find a link. However, your starter gun, if upgraded, can last you up to level 20 if you wanted.

2) A lot of people say the "grab badge then shift-click on armor" thing but I just find that confusing. Simpler way is to open the Tradeskill Kit (Shift+T), then drop a badge in Source and a Newcomers' Armor piece in Target.

If I see you in IRC, I'll get you added to the org and get ya some starter money. Just make sure you're Omni-Tek on Atlantean ;)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:04 pm

zouki
Great to see you playing AO. Join the ssx-ao IRC channel and we can help you out more.
In AO (After BlueStar gets you added to ssx-ao) or IRC chat you can type !online, which will tell you who in ssx-ao is online atm. Send them a message by typing /Tell <Playername> <your message> and we will come to your rescue if needed ;)
Many of us have weapons, armor and other things that might help you out so post here or in IRC ssx-ao chat your profession, current lvl and weapon you are thinking about using and we will round some things up for you.

Kryloree

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:56 pm

Tepa
there be 3sets of low ql 13 carb armor free soon as for weaps u can get buffed to equip em "minus part" they could be runnin at 75% for while

Return to “Anarchy Online”