Weapons

The world of Rubi-Ka awaits!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Weapons

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:43 pm

NF
Arbiter
A couple of people mentioned to me weapons and how they tell whether it is a good choice for their character so here are a few key points you should look at:

First off all is the damage (DMG) this is shown on the weapon ifor screen and will be in the format Min-Max(Critical) ( i.e. 4-12(80) ) The min and max are self explanatory but the main bit you should be looking at is the critical hit value.. At lower levels you will only occasionally critical but as you progress this will become more and more important as you crit more often and this is where the lions share of your DMG will come from...

Ranged init/Melee Init will affect your speed to fire/hit and if you are a proffession relying on weapons max these to increase your combat ratings. Combine these with the reload/attack values for the weapon and you get how quick you can fire... try and keep to weapons with a delay less that 2 unless it does really major damage.

Also at early levels try and focus on one weapon type (i.e SMG) and throw all your points into that skill only.. They can be a pain to find but there are some good weapons that only require one skill to use and this is a lot more cost effective use of skill points as you dont want to be wasting them...

If you're wondering which weapon is the best for your character then why not check out http://auno.org/ao/wep.php and enter your details in here, theres a lot of weapons that may only be used by people paying for the upgraded game but theres even more normal weapons you can use..
NF

Return to “Anarchy Online”