Last Nights ZG run

Moderator: Global Moderators

Last Nights ZG run

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:23 am

Kaewen
I'd like to first and foremostly thank..
Sofia and Avator for their time and precision during the raid.
They didn't have to come along and as far as I know had no intention to bother raiding but they done it to prove we can do it off our own backs.
however it's not at all fair to expect Sofia and Avator to accompany the rest of us on any future raids if they happen to occur.
We must learn for ourselves at some point even if it does mean a disaster in an instance.
So Thanks to Abba and Sofia. They didn't have to come along and we done a full run with pretty much no wipes (Ava's Mouse wipe doesn't count :P)

So good job to all of you guys, it was a Pro run, We can do it. We don't need to be propped up on the proverbial crutch of another guild. Yesterday evening proved it.

*Edit*
Just to add it was my first run wqith SSX and it was most enjoyable. Alot more enjoyable than my runs in more "Hardcore" guilds.
Again well done guys and girls. Keep it up, eh.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:38 am

Ruhn
Im glad it was a success :thumb:
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:24 pm

base
Indeed, and I also had fun on the raid - was nice too meet some of the new guys. Very Impressed with the relaxed mood and you could see that everybody was putting in the effort.

Well done on a superb ZG clear.
Ryoko/Deluxe
InvadeSpace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:40 pm

Misspain
Nice to hear things go smoothly like that. Kaewen made a good point in that ppl should not expect the same person/s to lead them everytime. Leading can be tough at times, so the role might be switched around more often so as to avoid burnout (which as most of you know hurt in the past). It also makes ppl more aware of the challenges to face, and perhaps increase their respect towards them. More respect = greater cooperation = better success at raids and in life ;). Just my 2c on the subject, i'm sorry i couldn't be there but rl commitments are holding me up right now. Anyways, keep up the good work and the SSX spirit as always :D
Misspain - 60 Gnome Mage
Grostag - 60 Human Pally
Aelynn - 38 NE Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:51 pm

The Tiph
I agree with the OP, as it was my first run with ssx aswell i'd just like to take the time and thank y'all for a great time. Looking forward to more joyful runs in the future.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:11 pm

Scorpius
Ahhh Ava escuse Number 2 the mouse's fault.
Ava's excuse Number 1 I fell asleep.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Power Corrupts, Ultimate Power is Fun.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:16 pm

Selistair
Last night was a great night! :) one of the best times i've ever had with the ssx! firstly, we did a great job and secondly, we had fun doing it! that's what it's about :)

my intention has always been to be able to tank in our raids with kramgo ^^ my gear isnt all that good but i'm working on it just so that i can help us all :D
Kramgo ULTIMATEDARGONSLAYERHUMANWARRIOR (OPS SHIFT!1)
Utlandet

Fact: Woad once had cancer, but drank a glass of Sprite and burped it out.
Fact: Woad was almost molested by Michael Jackson. Woad hit him so hard it turned him white.
FTW = For the Woad

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:29 pm

Crem.peace
Well done! I was approx 10 secs late for Hakkar, I couldn't enter the instance because there was an encounter.

Let's keep up the good work and pqn BWL next Friday!

zg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:32 pm

Riccko
Was nice to see so many ppl online for a change and yes the zg raid
sounded fun. hope we can do some more.
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”