TBC

Moderator: Global Moderators

TBC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:37 pm

Zargor
I like to jump....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:53 pm

Shoarmabob
Yep, luckily they've also hinted somewhere that they're gonna put in another content patch (yes I know, they were always planning on doing that), which hopefully should keep us busy till january.

Also, I prefer playing an unbugged version later than a bugged version sooner. Blizzard can take as long as they need tbh :p
is it a bird?
is it a plane?
NO!
IT'S SUPERBOB! HERE TO SAVE THE DAY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:23 pm

luzid
they prob gonna release it later like feb or later :p

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:23 pm

luzid
they prob gonna release it later like feb or later :p
thats sucks

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:17 pm

saMaN
That should give you time to level up at least two more level 60s zarg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:03 pm

Zargor
saMaN wrote:That should give you time to level up at least two more level 60s zarg.
Nah no more lvling before TBC :< atm im trying to find something new do do since 7 manning Onyxia was easier than i thought :<

Ah well for now its back to farming gold!
I like to jump....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:26 pm

Azula
Having worked in an electrical retailers for about eight years I am highly suspicious of this game releasing in January.

No games worth anything release directly after Christmas unless they are crap, trying to avoid a competitors release date or lying and they will release it in March along with the rest of the industry.

There are two periods in the year when nobody releases good software these periods are directly after Christmas and during the summer, both with good reasons.

I get the feeling they have underestimated the work needed for the add-on or have realised they are releasing to competition from another similar game (LOTRO maybe).

Either way gimme t3h burnd3y cruzad3z!!!1!0ne!!eleven
Azula - Night Elf Hunter Lvl 60 - Outland
Ariake - Human Mage Lvl 60 - Outland
Jingles - Dwarf Warrior Lvl 60 - Outland
Taera - Human Rogue Lvl 60 - Outland
Akikio - Caldari Destroyer Pilot - Eve

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:31 pm

Misspain
Azula wrote: I am highly suspicious of this game releasing in January.
My thoughts exactly, me heart tells me we are gonna get more delays announcements soon enough. I think they said january so as not to give too much of a shock to some ppl :D
Misspain - 60 Gnome Mage
Grostag - 60 Human Pally
Aelynn - 38 NE Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:53 pm

Brittfire
i'm going with the valve thing, they made me wait for hl2, wait, wait, then wait some more, but it showed the waiting is good :P
TBC update
tomato ketchup will be a required reagent for feign death and rogues can apply huntersmark with a crayon!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:56 pm

Zargor
Azula wrote:Having worked in an electrical retailers for about eight years I am highly suspicious of this game releasing in January.

No games worth anything release directly after Christmas unless they are crap, trying to avoid a competitors release date or lying and they will release it in March along with the rest of the industry.

There are two periods in the year when nobody releases good software these periods are directly after Christmas and during the summer, both with good reasons.

I get the feeling they have underestimated the work needed for the add-on or have realised they are releasing to competition from another similar game (LOTRO maybe).

Either way gimme t3h burnd3y cruzad3z!!!1!0ne!!eleven
I would agree if it wasnt for 2 things,

1. It's not a new game but an expansion and it would hurt Blizzard more than they would gain from releasing it late Q1/Q2. This game already has its solid fan base and another 2-3 months without new content would just hurt the sales of the exp.

2. There is NOTHING in the current beta that would justify that it would take that long time to finish the exp. They could have released tbc a month from now and have playable content from 60-70, sure it would have been buggy with balance issues and broken stuff (we will get that even if they work on it another 5 years) here and there and endgame content would probably not have been implemented, but they could have done it.

But then again it's blizzard and u never know, but im quite sure the game if it for some odd reason would be delayed further than it already is it wont be "cos its not the right time of the year for a release" sorta thing.
I like to jump....

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”