lvl 49 warlock koniek (N)

Moderator: Global Moderators

lvl 49 warlock koniek (N)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:00 pm

koniek
Hello SSX,
My name is dimitri and i;m from romania(eastern european country)..I'm 16 years old and in high-school..when i;m not at high-school i hang out with my friends or play wow :)..My character name in WoW is koniek ,lvl 47 warlock.When i first arrived in stormwind i saw some members of SSX and i knew that this was an uber guild but when i heard that all lvl-es are welcome i just didn;t believe it : :sweat: ...So i'm applying to join mainly because i'd like to join a reliable and proffesional comunity of cool people...Unforunetly i don't know any of your members very well so i can;t count on their support.Finally i just want to say that whether u accept me or not i still think SSX is one of the best guilds on Outland.

thx for your time,
koniek

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:33 pm

Sondemon
SSX best guild on Outland, in what way in your eyes?

What makes us an ber guild?

Just asking cuz I want to know what your intentions are, why do you want to join us and such..
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

hi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:26 pm

Riccko
i saw some members of SSX and i knew that this was an uber guild
How can you tell just by looking at a guilds name if their any good(or uber as you put it)

did you speak to anyone before you posted you app here.
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:59 am

koniek
I asked a member if i could join your guild and he told me to apply..About my intentions , i'd like to make 60 as soon as possible and join your group raids...untill then i'll do instances with guild members..
I saw it;s an uber guild when i inspected some of your members...also my friend who is on this realm longer that me told me too..SSX is one of the best guilds on the server PvE speaking and also very accepting..i usually see in these kind of guilds only lvl 60 and maybe an alt inner-guild

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:40 am

Ruhn
Atm we dont have any raid groups, I think you failed to spot something about us.
Turning this down.
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”