Radkes - lvl 43 Warrior

Moderator: Global Moderators

Radkes - lvl 43 Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:47 am

Radkes
Hello SSX,
My name is Adam, I am 21 and live in England (UK). As well as playing wow i enjoy playing Magic the Gathering and Football.
I have previously been in guilds called Firestorm and Dark Regiment. I left the first one because some people generally liked to boss people around and the second i was randomly booted out of after a few members had a huge row and one went on a booting spree.
SSX therefore appeals to me because it seeks to form a community that is seperated from this kind of behaviour and cares alot more for the people behind the characters rather than the equipment they posses.
To enjoy a game I feel it is important to be free to play when you feel like playing and not pressured to come on at certain times to raid excetra to stay in the same guild as your friends.
As a relativly new WoW player I understand what it is like to be learning and to try to get a feal for the game and understand that not all players necessarily know what seems obvious to most.
I found out about this guild from Kaewen and Yuri who are both long time friends of mine and i am sure they would agree that i am the type of person who gernerates satisfaction through helping others and have regularly gone out of my way to help others that show me kindness and respect.
I eargerly await your repsonse.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:09 pm

Linkie
dont know this guy but he sounds really nice ^__^

try to have a chat with Imposter :)
WoW:
NE Rogue LvL 60 Called Linkie

GW:
Eli/Mon LvL 8 Called Sakura The Small

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:38 pm

Kaewen
I know i'm still on a trial here, But seriously, this guys a legend.
Bless his heart <3.
one of the best guys you'll meet ingame.

raid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:06 pm

Riccko
Try and get in touch with some members and do some 5 man runs or pvp

to get the feel of those in the ssx :D
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:30 pm

Ereinion
I will vouch for this man if i am aloud, i have been helping through SM a couple of times so he can get his shield but no luck any ways he is very friendly and another good mate of mine :)

Radkes good luck
"JUMP IN MY CAR" - The Hoff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:10 am

Arche
Nice age, and a very warm application. I like it a lot.

trial

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:01 pm

Riccko
Radkes is on a 2 week trial
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”