Ellaren - 30 Paladin (Update: Now lvl 37)

Moderator: Global Moderators

Ellaren - 30 Paladin (Update: Now lvl 37)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:13 pm

monkey_on_morphine
Hi guys.

To start with, my real name is Ed (yes, I am a guy, just didn't like the "Steroid Abuser" look of the male avatars), I'm 19, I live in Bristol and know Mimiru(/bigglesworth/alaundo/etc) in real life.
I basically work for BT Business broadband tech support (through an outsourcing company), and when I'm not working, I play games (mainly WoW and/or (depending on whether I can be bothered to pay subscription for both) EVE Online), play the odd bit of guitar, hang around with my friends, go drinking and such.

The only character I have on Outland is Ellaren (well, that and a bank character called Alfonse), a lvl 30 paladin who I'm having quite a bit of fun with. I haven't been in any guilds with her yet, mainly because I've had my eye on joining SSX since lvl one (one of the reasons I joined this server, tied in with wanting to play with people I knew irl).

Anyhow, can't think of anything else to put right now, so I'll leave it at that before I start rambling. If there's anything else you guys want to know, just ask.
Last edited by monkey_on_morphine on Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attention deficiet disorder? Me? Don't be stupid! I can keep my mind on one thing for as long as I... Oooh! Shiny!!!

hi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:54 pm

Riccko
Hi and welcome to the forums
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:26 pm

Mad Hatter
hey guys... biggles ere (i know, i dont use the forum much)
I bin helpin ellaren level ^^ i bin twinkin his weapons and gunin him through instances... it shouldn't be too long before he's 60, i was thinkin, get him in the guild, give him some people to talk to whilst he's levelin ^^
then he will provide another member for when we start pve raiding again.
usefull eh? healadin to the rescue!

5man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:01 pm

Riccko
Would be nice if ellaren got in contact for some maybe 5man runs or some pvp raids

there seems to be a pvp mania at the moment and those who take part are really enjoying it

dont forget that ssx are'nt about raids. we are about community,friendship

and having fun together.

so he must decide what he really wants
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:15 pm

monkey_on_morphine
Hey again, yeah that sounds like an idea, if anyone wants to /w me ingame then I'm usually available. Would be up for a couple of 5-mans etc, not sure how I'd go about getting some pvp with you guys though, being lvl 33 at the moment and quite a few of you being 60. But yeah, I'm usually glued to my screen so will probably be there if you /w me :P
Attention deficiet disorder? Me? Don't be stupid! I can keep my mind on one thing for as long as I... Oooh! Shiny!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:09 am

Mad Hatter
heh, yeah, i am a lil bit of a pve whore unfortunatly :sweat:
we have been doin alot of pvp recently havent we. :thumb:
woot and yay for level 39 twinks ^^
oh yeah ell... i will get you some more random enchantments and runs of sm :P

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:17 pm

monkey_on_morphine
Just re-read Riccko's post, and realised that he was also asking whether I was one of these epixxx whores who plays the game JUST to get the best gear. In answer, not really, yes I like shiny stuff as much as the next guy, but I play MMO's to play with other people and have a laugh, not just to get gear, I can do that on single player RPG's without paying 8.99 a month ^^

robbed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:11 pm

Riccko
paying 8.99 a month ^^
Omg you were robbed :lol:

We all want to better ourselves but having a good laugh along the way in a community type spirit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:04 am

Arche
Epics are great for roleplaying!

Good luck with your application.

Bristol+19 years old + IRL SSXfriends = pro ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:25 pm

monkey_on_morphine
Thanks Arche :). I'm hoping I've made a good enough impression to get invited, not sure there's much else I can say. If anyone wants to get in touch with me to find out anything further then they can just drop me a /w ingame :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:08 pm

Stracius
Sorry, we limit ourselves to 1 Ed per gaming group, and some other crazy bloke has already occupied that spot. Move along, nothing to see here.

Wait, did you say morphine? :nervous: Hmm.. I suppose for the right price I see about opening up that spot. I do live within 60 miles of the fellow, after all... ;D
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:47 am

Drongnel
ZOMG another BT staffer, i'm gullible enough to work for those b*&&^^*ds too :sweat: though in the wholesale half down at gatwick, give me your ddi number and i'll dump all the idiot callers who keep calling our department by mistake through to you :p (despite the fact we are not officially customer facing i seem to have to spend most of my day telling that to people lost in our wonderful phone systems) yes i love this company and i love my job! :thumb:

Sorry for the random rant, peace out :lol:
'I Thought what i'd do is i'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes'

Drongnel 60 Dorf hunter (Miner/Engineer)
Ank 38 Gnome mage (Engineer/Tailor)
Dinkl 38 Gnome rogue (Skinner/Leatherworker)
Tamburlaine 22 Dorf Pally (Miner/Blacksmith)
Fayed 20 Nelf Drood (Enchanter/Skinner)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:43 pm

Sondemon
"Attention deficiet disorder? Me? Don't be stupid! I can keep my mind on one thing for as long as I... Oooh! Shiny!!!"

Just an excellent quote from a very great game.

Welcome to our forums, and good luck with your app :)
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

hi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:22 pm

Riccko
Hi Ellaren

Ok weve spoken a few times now and things seem ok but it would be handy if you can chat to those who i mentioned to you.

nice to see that you've made an effort :thumb:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:24 pm

monkey_on_morphine
Hey again. Have had a chat with Avator, hopefully he didn't think too badly of me :P. Have also tried to get in touch with Imposter, but have unfortunately been unable to...

Update: Have just sent Imposter an ingame mail. Hopefully he should get that when he logs in.)

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”