Yale - looking for a good home :)

Moderator: Global Moderators

Yale - looking for a good home :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:55 am

Yale
Hi all

I've read through the Stickies about SSX and want to join up with you guys.

I've played a number of MMORPGs over the last few years and have been playing WoW for about 3 months now after a friend at work recommended it. Before WoW I was leader of a TOG (The Older Gamers) affiliated City of Heroes Super Group and I still stay in touch with my old guild mates and put on my cape and mask again to team with them from time to time.

I've server/guild hopped a bit since joining WoW, mainly because although I'm loving the game I'm missing the sense of community I had with my guys back in CoH, and have had a bit of bad luck in joining guilds that sound promising but have all either lost members, or else gone a bit too raid/loot focused and lost their sense of fun. Reading through the SSX info, and speaking to other players in game, you guys seem like the home I'm looking for :)

I've known Illandria in real life (you know, that "other" place we all visit from time to time ;)) for more years than I care to remember before I start feeling old :P

On subject of age, I'm a 37yr M, living in Leicester in the UK with my GF. We both game together, although I can't get her into WoW - she's still hooked on City of Heroes - I think it must be a spandex and leather thing :D

So, enough about me, when do I get my invite? :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:27 am

Ruhn
Heyhey Yale, welcome to the SSX forums :)
Nice app you got there but there is one thing, you need 2 vouches from current SSX members. I suggest you to try and get those, you look like a nice dude :)
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:46 am

Riccko
37 yr old :lol:

Your just a baby :D

Welcome to the forums
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:50 pm

Yale
Thanks for the welcomes guys - I'll work on chasing up some vouches :)

If anyone is up for teaming with me to make sure I'm SSX material I'll be playing my Warlock, Yale (lvl 18), or my Paladin, Grimson (lvl 14) this afternoon.

Look forward to meeting up with you all in game :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:53 pm

Scorpius
Well I'll vouch for him and hes a year older than me btw... :)
Best Vampire Moderater I've played with and a damn good D&D one.. ;)
Power Corrupts, Ultimate Power is Fun.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:42 pm

Sofia
Ill vouch for this dude.
Seriously, cant be worse than scorp, now can it?

And vampire mod (!), getting better & better.

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”