lvl 52 paladin with to join =)

Moderator: Global Moderators

lvl 52 paladin with to join =)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:08 pm

gangsterbent
Hi SSX =)

I heard about the guild in game, and to me it sounded like it's a known guild. I'm quite new on the server so I'm not really familiar with the guilds and stuff like that. Anyway here is my application =)

My name is Frederik, I'm 17 years old and I live in Denmark. 18th birthday in about 5 months. (That means drivers license ^^)

You're saying that the guild is not a hardcore raiding guild which fits me perfect, as I've never really been a super gamer. Rather get to know some ppl and be a moderate player, than have imba gear and no friends. I've never really been in any of the endgame instances, so I'm quite poor on experience. I still know how to play and how not to play though.

In weekends I mostly hang out with my friends and stuff like that. Like us youngsters do these days =)

As the title of my topic says I'm a lvl 52 paladin. It took some time to lvl my first char to lvl 60 but now I think I got the hang of it and it probably wont take long before I'm lvl 60 with this char also =)

I haven't made a gear profile for this char, cuz I wasn't sure u wanted one as you're mostly a social guild. But if u want me to make a gear profile pls say so =) I will be happy to make one for ya.

Well, I guess thats it. (Never been much of a writer ^^)

Hopefully you will take your time to read my application and consider if you wish to let me join. If u have questions or just want some more info pls /w gangsterbent in game, or ask for the details by replying to this app.

Thx for your time :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:41 am

Linkie
Welcome to the forum m8 ^__^

but tell us more bout your self :D * had the same problem i know it is freaking hard :P :smack: *

try other hobies favo movie favo music etc ^__^

and do you have any friends or familie in the guild ?
WoW:
NE Rogue LvL 60 Called Linkie

GW:
Eli/Mon LvL 8 Called Sakura The Small

info

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:12 pm

gangsterbent
Well, lets give it a try then =)

I started on a craftsman education last winther, but after about 2 weeks I found out that it wasn't really what I wanted. So I returned to the school table to get better grades and ofc to meet new ppl. So that would be my occupation atm.

When I have time for it (and if the weather allows it) I like playing football with friends and ppl I know. We're not really that good at it but we enjoy playing with each other. Just doing something together is nice instead of just sitting back home and doing nothing. ofc sometimes I like being home and just gaming, but I'd rather be with my friends. So LAN is the perfect thing to do =) WoW AND being with your friends. Could it be much better ? ^^

Sunday is a day thats mostly used to relax, so I often go to a friends place and maybe we watch a movie or play some xbox and we might also order a pizza or something like that. I'm totally in love with my new game Fifa 07 =) And u just give me a call if u think u can beat me ^^

I actually don't know any1 from the guild, but I hope to get to know some of you, also if u decide not to take me in the guild. The more ppl u know the more fun.

I live at home with my dad. Not that it's important but the name "gangsterbent" is actually my dads name. Not the gangster part ofc =) A friend of mine saw my dad once, and after that he's just been calling my dad Gangsterbent. I guess he looks like a gangster in some way.

I can't really think of more to tell you, so I hope u now know me a little better. oh and btw, If u need some1 to grp with to instances, I'm almost always up for it. And then I guess I'll see you in WoW =)

oh yeah, btw did u want a gear list ?

Re: info

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:27 pm

Sondemon
gangsterbent wrote:oh yeah, btw did u want a gear list ?
Nope, no need for that.

I would like to ask tho, you've got other chars? On Outland? If so, in any guilds, been in any guilds? Why do you want to leave them / why did you leave them?

Do you know anyone in the SSX atm? Anyone with us that can give you a vouch saying you're a person fit for SSX?
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

info

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:54 pm

gangsterbent
Actually I think I wrote in the other 2 posts that I do not know any1 from SSX. So I don't really know any1 to vouch for me. Is that gonna be a problem ? I read that I should have 2 ppl at least to vouch for me, but I kinda thought It was ppl from the guild judging my application and therefore vouch for me. Could have been mistaking.

This is my first char on outland. I have a 60 rogue on another server, but I'm more into playing paladin, and general I think alliance is a bit more fun. I'm in a guild atm, called Critical edge, but they're not as social as I would like my guild to be. Ofc there is some conversations going on in the guild chat, but it's mostly about the game. Gear, rank and stuff they have accomplished. And I'm not that known in the game so I can't really join the conversations. On my rogue I was in a guild who was very social and those conversations were mostly about what you've been doing that day, and what plans u had for the weekend and stuff like that. Like talking to irl friends in some ways. And I liked that, and I kinda miss that in my current guild. Ofc it would be nice with a raiding guild, but the social life in the guild means a lot more to me, as I've never really been in any of the big endgame instances. Thats why I think I would fit in SSX. But ofc thats yours and no1 elses decision.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:07 pm

Arche
We are a very social guild, we're very open for contact. Our standards however want to repel people who think "hey nice easy guild, let's lay back and enjoy the ride".

We're looking for people who want to be involved, in wow and ssx in general. Contacting people personally who are from ssx is really a set priority. You can however re-apply afterwards.

group

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:46 pm

Riccko
As Arche says above, we like ppl to be involved so as you dont know anyone try making some contact with some of the members and maybe
do some group raiding to get to know ppl better. that way some of them might be willing to vouch for you.
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

HERD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:00 pm

Riccko
I Haven't herd anything for a while so im locking for now
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”