Paradokz, 30 warlock

Moderator: Global Moderators

Paradokz, 30 warlock

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:38 pm

Paradokz
Hello there :)

My name is Jimmi, im a 17year old boy from Denmark,
Me and a couple of friends started a charecter each here on outland, before that i played alot on my rogue on kazzak and got it to level 60 wich was nice =) but i dont play on the rogue anymore, im more the lock kinda dude.
My interests are music, really love music, movies, wow <3 ( friends )
I go to school every day, and have a free time job at a slaughter :D otherwise i play wow as mutch as i can hehe.

I heard about SSX from Callistoo who is in the guild, and was told it was a nice guild with alot of nice people. and ofc who dosent want to be a part of that :) i do really mutch.

atm in game im trying to hit level 60, here is my gear untill now
http://ctprofiles.net/3972814

Well enjoy gaming and hope to hear from you soon =))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:00 pm

Lightforge
Omg, a dane..!
No.. I didn't know about the set when I made the character! :|

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:12 pm

Paradokz
Denmark ftw :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:23 pm

Sondemon
You should read up on the stickied posts;
atm in game im trying to hit level 60, here is my gear untill now
http://ctprofiles.net/3972814
Doesn't really mean anything.
We care about who you are, behind the screen, not what you're character is ingame, what it can do or where it's been.
Tell us why you want to join us, why SSX and not any other random guild out there? Stuff like that, that's what I'd like to know.
All I know is that Callistoo said we're a nice guild with lots of nice ppl..
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:02 pm

Paradokz
Okay well ill try again =) but just so you know, im wery wery bad at making applications hehe

The reason why i wanna join SSX: I wanna play in a society were people respect, listen and help each other, and i would like to get to know new people and make friends, the last guild i was in was " Pure Twink" ( just got a random invite ) i left because people didden have any respect for each other and really didden talked in the guild chat, the only thing people cared/talked about was them self and there items ( iknow its a twink guild, but thats not a reason to be a sad guild ).

I started talking to Callistoo when i was level 16 i think. she helped me with alot in game. then we just have talked sins, and she told me something about the guild, that it was a good social guild. Actually i said to her that i would try and apply in this guild when i become level 60, and she told me that i could apply now if i wanted, and that sounded nice to me =)

Hope that is the answer your looking for :)

CAL

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:50 pm

Riccko
Maybe Cal can get you in touch with other members and do some stuff together. chat and that sort of thing :D
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”