It's The Tiph! woho

Moderator: Global Moderators

It's The Tiph! woho

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:59 am

The Tiph
Hiho y'all my name is Petter Rhodiner and I am hereby applying for membership in the shattered star exiles for my little love toy Tiph, the female human rogue currently residing on outland. My hobbies outside of wow, are playing other games on my computer or on my various gaming consoles.
I am 22 years old and I work for "system bolaget" which is swedens only source of alchohol outside bars & pubs :D. The reason I play wow is I think it's a great passtime, it's fun to play AND it's a great place to meet new ppl.
I've been in a couple of guilds before and I am currently a member och <FireStorm> which is a nice guild at times but I am starting to tire from the fact that we have 200+ members and I hardly know more than 5 ppl more than just their names. So now I am on the lookout for a new guild and I feel that it is not less than natural to apply for membership in a guild where I already have two great friends. I have heard a lot about the guild and it sounds great. Seli and noctem are great ppl so I trust they are in a great guild. I am pretty glad over the fact that ssx isn't a "raidingguild" since that's not what I want out of the game, sure it would be nice to be full-epic but that is not my goal.
My goal with wow is first and foremost to have fun and meet new ppl to have that fun with. My second goal is to whipe the ground with the forces of the horde inside the battlegrounds ;)
Other than spending a lot of time with selistair and noctem in- and out of game I have not come in contact with a lot of ssx-members, other than the occasional WSG run.
That's about all I am comfortable to say about myself right now :D If you want to know anything I have left out please feel free to contact me in game (Tiph) or ask here or via e-mail.

Thank you for listening goodnight, hope to hear from you soon

(I know this was very formal but sometimes you have to be formal too right ;) I am funloving even though it might not look it, plus i love flashing my english skills :D)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:44 am

Sondemon
Must say I like your app alot, and stop flashing your skills! It's not nice to the other kids! :P
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:37 am

M.Steiner
Welcome to the forums, Tiph.
Good luck with your application. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:17 pm

Selistair
Finally! I've longed for your application! :P

Petter (Tiph) and I have been good friends since the first year of high-school where we discovered that we were both maniacs when it comes to games :P
He's actually the guy that got me to play this game last spring!

I can say that both me and noctem vouch for this fella big time :D

*btw we got our internet back this morning :D *
Kramgo ULTIMATEDARGONSLAYERHUMANWARRIOR (OPS SHIFT!1)
Utlandet

Fact: Woad once had cancer, but drank a glass of Sprite and burped it out.
Fact: Woad was almost molested by Michael Jackson. Woad hit him so hard it turned him white.
FTW = For the Woad

woooooooo!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:02 pm

Noctem
Selistair wrote:I can say that both me and noctem vouch for this fella big time :D*
*coughs* even tho its very true, i would really like a chance to say it myself *babyslaps selistairs adorable little head*

really big vouch for this guy. hes a nice person who knows what hes doing!
looking forward to see you join petter !

:thumb:
my hair is not pink. never.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:18 pm

The Tiph
Thought i'd bump my app a bit. just dinged 60 and i'm soo happy :D my first 60 char. what would make me even happier would be being accepted into ssx. Hope to hear from you soon. and noctem & seli : thx for the vouches

peace out

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:51 pm

SSX-Ava
One of the mods should be in touch soon :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:28 am

The Tiph
sounds great :D thank you very much

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:18 am

Komfort
hmm any chance for a discount when shopping at the "systembolag" you work for? x]

anyways, i'll try and contact you in-game soon (or you can try and contact me too if im slacking! x] ) and we'll see if we can work something out :thumb:
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy and paste me to your signature so i can spread.

IN TOUCH

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:32 pm

Riccko
ill be about over the weekend as well if you need to talk to me
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:10 pm

The Tiph
I had the chance to play some AB with you guys and that was cool.
We won and thats always a good one in my book :D.
Hope to have the chance to do it again.

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”