Minimagic wrote:304 Shadowmage's :'(
I think you are the first one beyond 300 oO, not even ava could match that hehe
Misspain - 60 Gnome Mage
Grostag - 60 Human Pally
Aelynn - 38 NE Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:59 pm

Stracius
Scorpius wrote:
QuantumDelta wrote:Every QuantumDelta you will find on there is me.
xD
I can hand on heart say that QD went around and created a toon on every realm on day 1 +1 hour......... :lol:

:rolleyes: Sounds like something he'd do :lol:
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:35 pm

Rarwen
Id say im very unique :thumb:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:07 pm

Janus
292 matching characters with Janus and 323 (!) matching characters with Seras, beat that!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:22 pm

Varanor / Dalaryna
Dalaryna, the one and only
Varanor 60 paladin.
Dalaryna 60 rogue.
Theradur 60 mage.
-----------------------
but my friends call me.. Kikkoman!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:03 pm

igorman
Hmmm...... Iefelnia?.....ieflenia??
aaaah I see...
I AM UNIQUE!!!!!!

well there are 2 iefelnia's listed but both are me :D
worldpeas!
Iefelnia~lvl60 gnome warior
Lefelnia~lvl41 gnome warlock

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:02 pm

Stracius
Janus wrote:292 matching characters with Janus and 323 (!) matching characters with Seras, beat that!
*Considers doing a look-up for characters named Legolas or Raistlin*

... naaaah, don't even have to ;D
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:28 am

Misspain
Stracius wrote: *Considers doing a look-up for characters named Legolas or Raistlin*
Actually i searched for legolas and you would be surprised (as was i) that you will not find even 1 exact match :confused: Then i searched for gandalf, gimli, arwen and other lotr names and had many 0 replies, apart from sauron that us :D. Perhaps blizz intentionally banned some of these names from being chosen like other RL stuff.
Misspain - 60 Gnome Mage
Grostag - 60 Human Pally
Aelynn - 38 NE Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:32 pm

Stracius
Misspain wrote:Perhaps blizz intentionally banned some of these names from being chosen like other RL stuff.
Smart move on Bliz's part. I'm more than certain that the reason a massive number people (or any people, in this case) aren't running around with those names is not because they suddenly decided to be original :rolleyes: :lol:

btw, is it just me or is the "lol" emoticon borked?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:07 pm

Haleluja
Ah well i am not really that unique :( i found 36 but 3 of them are mine so that makes 33 others stole my name! :eek:
The Way a Warlock is supposed to function is not the way i intend to...^^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:56 am

Shadowthrone
2 Rhaeniia's worldwide, 1 on bladefist (me, obviously) and 1 on outland !
Black Dragon, Fly high!
Regain your past!
Lost in the fire, the fire of hate!
Black Dragon, fly high!
Spit your red flames
Lost in the fire of damned, the fire of hate!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:29 am

Valar
Lol, I'm the only lvl 60 named kippensoep, 7 others tho. :P
Tismaa is unique, HUZZAH!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:00 pm

Janus
Stracius wrote:*Considers doing a look-up for characters named Legolas or Raistlin*
Legolas gives 0 matches :o! And Raistlin gives 219 matching characters! Can't beat me 8). Btw what/who is Raistlin anyways :p?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:37 pm

Isegrim
60 Isegrim's, 9 of those are level 60, 2 of those are me, 3 of those are presumably still being played, which I am one of. :D

My warlock and hunter alts are unique.. my priest alt is the most unoriginal: 224 others. :p

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:54 pm

Stracius
Janus wrote:
Stracius wrote:*Considers doing a look-up for characters named Legolas or Raistlin*
Legolas gives 0 matches :o! And Raistlin gives 219 matching characters! Can't beat me 8). Btw what/who is Raistlin anyways :p?
One of the main characters, a mage, from the book series Dragonlance. Considered to be the most powerful magic user (or second if taking into account his nephew) that existed as he nearly achieved godhood, but only stopped after he was made aware that he would end up destroying all the other gods, and basically the world.

Sooo, people that think they're the most powerful, lots. Number of people who think using that name would be cool, lots more. :rolleyes:

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”