Evendim lvl 49 mage

Moderator: Global Moderators

Evendim lvl 49 mage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:39 am

Evendim
Hi i am 15 years old and come from sweden. I want to join ssx because it is a friendly guild witch i can have fun in. I already know Noctem in the guild and she said that it is a really nice guild. I am a good player that can behave my self and i am kind to all members.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:52 am

Ruhn
Hey hey lil one :D welcome on the SSx forums :)
Would you like to try to write some stuff about how you are IRL? Hobby's crap like that :)?
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

Ofcourse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:15 pm

Evendim
I play fotball in my freetime and i spend mutch time whit my friends. And I like to drive whit my moped. I play wow mostly at the evening. I dont do so mutch more, ofcourse i do homework sometime also. And i spend mutch time whit my family :P Thanks for me.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:10 pm

Sondemon
You need to work on your app, what are your intentions, what do you want from SSX? What do you know about the SSX?
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:20 am

Evendim
Ok i write all here now :) . I am 15 years old and come from sweden i want to join ssx because it is a friendly guild that i can have fun in and make lots of new friends. I already know Noctem in the guild. In my freetime i play fotball and drive my moped and i alsow do homework and spend time whit my family. I am nice to all people. I
want a guild that is friendly against me. I dont want raiding guild because i dont have so mutch time but if you raid and i am 60 i will ofcourse join if i can :) Hope i can join :) and meet all friendly people in the guild :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:45 pm

Evendim
Sry for doing a bad app im gonna try to make it better :) . Where do i start hmm... ahh ok. My name is Florian Damgaard and it is a strange name :) but not so many has that name so i like it :) . I live in Gothenburg in Sweden and it is a nice place. In my freetime i play fotball and i used to play tabletennis but i didnt like it. In fotball i play defensive and stop the forwards :) . At the freetimes i alsow are whit my family and friends and i drive whit my moped around :) . Ofcourse i alsow do homeworks. I have played wow since january 2006 and i like it. Now i want a new guild that i can play and have fun in that includes meeting new peoples helping other whit anything. From that what a heard and read ssx is a friendly guild that not doing so mutch instance and i like that because all guilds ho makes instances all the time they get boored of wow. And i dont like a guild that gets angry when someone does something wrong. And ssx are not that kind of a guild because they are very friendly and i have have chatted whit many peoples from ssx and they are really nice peoples. I know Noctem in the guild and she says that ssx are a good and friendly guild that is just what i want :) . What can i write more hmm... i dont have so mutch more to write :( .Thank you for looking at my app :) .

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:56 pm

Arche
You need 2 people who can vouch for you ^^ So kick Noctem to the forums and talk to one of the ssx-ers ingame. You can contact me if you want ^^

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:58 pm

Arche
Due to the current status of our hosting servers. Kherth cannot log in.

Noctem isn't able to log on due to broken internet service

Evendim got my vouch after talking to me this evening.

He also got Kherths vouch, and Noctem's.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:09 am

Selistair
Knowing Noctem counts for alot imo(!! ;) ) Me and noct will get our dsl back up on tuesday hopefully... I believe i've seen noctem and evendim chat at times and me being curious and all, i've been peeking :sweat: :nervous: and Evendim seems nice ^^
Kramgo ULTIMATEDARGONSLAYERHUMANWARRIOR (OPS SHIFT!1)
Utlandet

Fact: Woad once had cancer, but drank a glass of Sprite and burped it out.
Fact: Woad was almost molested by Michael Jackson. Woad hit him so hard it turned him white.
FTW = For the Woad

2 week

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:41 pm

Riccko
evendim is ona 2 week trial at the moment so ill lock this for now
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

add

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:11 pm

Riccko
Adding you to members list

Welcome to SSX
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”