A little Hunter guide

Moderator: Global Moderators

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:00 am

Drongnel
Well with the emp fight it's all about burst dmg, then movement , then another burst , the ideal trinket combo for this would be devilsaur eye & earthstriker, pop one as you get to your dps position, blast away then fd & switch trinkets just before the teleport & then run to the otherside pop the other, dps, fd & repeat.

There are a couple of problems with this, 1. Earthstike is really hard to get & requires a serious grind....still some way off of mine & it has taken a backseat to nr gear atm. 2 if u have ur pet out you can't get ooc to change trinkets. (also some fights don't let you get ooc even with a feighn & not sure if teh emps do or not)

For easy to get bust dmg though Devilsaur eye is very sweet, the quest starts in the military ward in IF then there are some pre-quest bits but when you get to the ST bit or if you are already there then post here & we will take a hunter group through ;D
'I Thought what i'd do is i'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes'

Drongnel 60 Dorf hunter (Miner/Engineer)
Ank 38 Gnome mage (Engineer/Tailor)
Dinkl 38 Gnome rogue (Skinner/Leatherworker)
Tamburlaine 22 Dorf Pally (Miner/Blacksmith)
Fayed 20 Nelf Drood (Enchanter/Skinner)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:09 am

Caspae
Caspae is at the hydra bit in azshara :rolleyes: I got a bit lazy after I tried the preq stuff the first day.... They were farmed so I cba.. Ill do it soon though , neat trinket.

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”