Burning Crusade Expansion

Moderator: Global Moderators

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:25 am

M.Steiner
There are 10 bosses in MC.

I'd much rather we kept to our 1-2 day clearing rather than spread it accross the entire week tbh. Firstly we'd be doing nothing else but raiding, secondly we'd have to keep clearing through each day which would be a pain in the arse. Just my opinion though. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:27 pm

aNak
Clearing all the bosses before domo in two days cud help the members rotation... but still i dont like that mc reset shedule idea

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:26 pm

Nightstone
Ive seen the tier rogue set before..... cant remember where but it look awsome.

About MC, i agree with MS, raiding it for 2 days is going fine. Since we will get more experience there, killing the first 8 bosses will speed up. Leaving domo and rag for the last day. Current schedule on MC is fine with me.

Im hoping we will get to bwl soon. Very curious about that instance.... but reading the threads on the next extension pack makes me wonder how hard the new ones will be......

Since we managed to kill Ony (gratz on all for that who came) i really believe we are capable to kill Rag as well, its just a matter of training and concentration as QD says. So i hope we will get him next weekend, and i hope i will be on the raid.

Im wishing all of you guys the best of luck.

Thx for all the fun time with you guys.. youre the best

Grtz,

NS
Live Life to the fullest
Never a dull day :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:45 pm

M.Steiner
Nightstone wrote:Im hoping we will get to bwl soon. Very curious about that instance....
If what i heard today is true, i doubt we will be going there for quite a while.. Guess i'll find out later.. since nobody from said place has bothered to even tell me. :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:31 pm

Nightstone
????? no idea what youre talking about Dan... but i guess we will hear of it lateron...

Well, the login at blizz is screwed atm.... hope to make it at 8, no idea if we manage to get there in time. Otherwise the appointment will move to thursday?

Cya

NS
Live Life to the fullest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:45 pm

M.Steiner
**Possible new alliance race...Worgen**
The people of Gilneas entombed themselves in their isolated peninsula at the outbreak of the Undead Scourge, &#&$%ing the Greymane Wall to keep out the demons and walking dead of the cursed army. To this day, refugees from the ravaged villages of Lordaeron gather at it, crying for safe haven from the Forsaken that now claim Silverpine Forest as their own.

Yet it is not much better behind the wall. For agents of the crazed wizard Arugal have infiltrated the once-prosperous land and spread a dark curse among the populace. As the first tainted moon climbed into the sky, screams rendered the countryside as the inhabitants of Gilneas changed forms and became the crazed Worgen. Few retained their minds. Many became wild and bloodthirsty.

Those who remained in control of their thoughts waged a war hidden from the eyes of the rest of the world, slaying former friends and family in an effort to preserve what little life still hoped for survival. Naming themselves the Nightcry after that first terrifying moonrise, they fought until they found themselves drained of resources and the will to continue the bloody battles alone.

Unable to conceal their horrid existence from the world any longer, a new sun rises over Gilneas. The Alliance has opened its gates to the refugees and an effort is now underway to restore humanity to the Nightcry Worgen. As one of their number, you must prove yourself a capable ally to the Alliance's cause and master the powers granted to you against your will in order to free your land...no matter how much blood you must shed.

Their zone is south of Silverpine, and it's called Gilneas. It's a level 1-10 zone and the general flow of the quests there focuses on fighting Worgen and agents of Arugal, as well as various enraged species of wildlife. There's also a threat from a renegade navy that disbanded from Kul Tiras and is ravaging the coasts with cannonfire.

The Greymane Wall is under lock and key and you are not allowed to pass through it until your mid-20s, when quests begin pointing you to Shadowfang Keep.

Their 10-20 zone is on Kul Tiras, an island south of Gilneas and west of Menethil. It serves as a sister city to Menethil. One boat transports you between Gilneas and Kul Tiras, the other between Kul Tiras and Menethil. Kul Tiras is an island with strong navy tones and mood to it, and there's lots of crab-bashing and pirate-killing on it.

After that, logically, you leave the protected areas and head to the contested zones. The closest, of course, is the Wetlands.

No details about their play mechanics were leaked, so unfortunately there's no info about their racials.

The expansion pack site had a URL like... http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/yadd...bloodelves.html. Someone changed the URL around, plugging in various race names and eventually hit worgen.html. It was posted on the general post, but the URL was deleted within two minutes of the post. I myself saw it. All the images were broken, but the text was there
Little History..

I believe this may be for real, up to you to decide. We won't find out if its true or not until Blizz officially announce it. :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:44 pm

Nightstone
NICE possible race... looks awfull. :P I like it :P. Better than the panda's (soz Sofia :D).

Maybe more first weapons for that race? It should be a fast runner like the hunters.

Well. Blizz do you best.. i will pre order as soon as it comes out.

Grtz guys,

NS
Live Life to the fullest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:26 pm

Caspae
i DNT want frekin Worgen , they're t3h dumb ...

Gimme Blood dwarves =(

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:34 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
If we get Worgen I'll be happy. Anything by Pandaren ;D
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:32 am

Simbul
Nice! Arugal is wickedly cool. Pick me to summon! :D
[Outland]
Simbul - 60 Priest
[Bladefist]
Gogandantes - 60 Paladin
Korax - 60 Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:41 pm

aNak
I prefer pandas tho :(