No more wow :D

Moderator: Global Moderators

No more wow :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:28 pm

Cyma
Hey all,
I know I never played on any pvp servers, but you guys always kept my name in the guild list for the Silver Hand server and I really apreciate it.

Well I finnaly cancel my account since the game was getting quite boring..

Anyway you can remove my name from all wow list. I do not think I will ever touch that game again.

Me going directly to GW now :evil:

Cya soon all!
Huh?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:42 pm

M.Steiner
Hope you're enjoying GW matey, i really enjoyed it when i played it throughout the beta.
Haven't played it since though so i don't really know whats changed, but if i ever get some spare time to start playing GW at the same time as WoW i'll pop in there sometime. Owned a copy ever since it went retail just never gotten around to playing it hehe.

Have fun! :thumb:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:11 pm

Cyma
Lol ;)

Well I dont know if my dreaming, but the game seem bigger, alot more stuff and more zone than the beta. Im totally lost lol :)

Anyway get your ass in there ;D
Huh?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:27 pm

QuantumDelta
Cyma wrote:Lol ;)

Well I dont know if my dreaming, but the game seem bigger, alot more stuff and more zone than the beta. Im totally lost lol :)

Anyway get your ass in there ;D
WoW is significantly larger than GW.

Also:
That boredom seems to be something prelevant on PvE servers, it's not so notable on PvP ones.

There is a stage in PvE where you have 'simply completed' everything available, even with all the new content releases.

With PvP servers there is a heavy variation of content available, and a more competative nature involved in both PvP and PvE.
That has actually been very productive on bladefist, as we have a pretty friendly community relationship between horde and alliance.
"Then, to hide their frailty, they hurt those who are kind.
I whisper farewell to this ugly world and dance nimbly with brilliant wings of red."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:39 pm

SSX-Ava
heh theres a face from the past, from nc i mean, Bad attitude if im not mistaken ;),
probably dont remember me but i was Maester Seymour in Heavens Angels before MS took over him ;p

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:38 pm

Cyma
Hoo i do remember :)

Nice too see ya bro !

For the pve vs pvp server, i do not love the pvp style in wow at all. Have pvp alot in it and yes i also had a level 50 on a pvp server (had time to level it when Silver Hand was down :D

Its just always the same thing..

Anyway, a break can be good or bad, the futur will tell :)
Huh?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:08 am

SSX-Ava
nice to see u too always nice to see old faces
:thumb:

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”