Blacklist

Moderator: Global Moderators

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:02 pm

Blacklion
Icewitch wrote:never group with "bugi" dwarf priest lvl 51 ish.

he never heals and just pulls everything and lets everyone die.
this is very anoying, evenmore so when he does it for the 6th time :smack: 4g in repairs hurts :mad:
have fun!
he is also a ninja: he pressed need on +fire dmg spell items with out healing increase on it. he did that twice on the same item in UBRS.
blacklion 60 warrior
hambone 60 paladin(on white's account :( )
coniunctis 50 rogue
pelamar 31 druid

Add him plz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:54 pm

Killian
Hia could u add

Lyktgubbe - Knight Blade - Mage lvl 56

we were doing ST and in the middle of the instance the fool got into a fight with our druid because the druid told him to AoE some mobs.. he said no! so he started cursing... ALOT and then he aggrod all in room trying to get us killed but he died too fast and noone helped him...
after this he just left the party...

i just wasted an hour... so i say blacklist him... i think u guys dont want to waste time like me... my time is precious =|

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:51 pm

Krisiz
I want to blacklist caspae for blacklisting me and Rezha for a nonsense reason, like 90% of that post is a LIE, the only thing's right is that I refused to summon him, because the total run, he and the other "godly" Grace of Elune members And ssx members were talking about there "superb phat mc lewt" and everyone in the raid got sick of caspae talking about how godly he was and that he was the best hunter of the server and all that crap.

:smack:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:54 am

Caspae
Krisiz wrote:I want to blacklist caspae for blacklisting me and Rezha for a nonsense reason, like 90% of that post is a LIE, the only thing's right is that I refused to summon him, because the total run, he and the other "godly" Grace of Elune members And ssx members were talking about there "superb phat mc lewt" and everyone in the raid got sick of caspae talking about how godly he was and that he was the best hunter of the server and all that crap.

:smack:
haha , n1!

Yep , i was talking about My UBER PH4t MC l3wtz ....
Cruor was spamming his cenarion too !!
Yeah like we always do all day long even in mc raids..!!

(Please note the sarcasm :>)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:03 pm

Selistair
Rindun from Knight Blade ninja looted drakki, he kicked the raid and got his stuff... I think he was kicked from the guild after the regular shouting in IF and me talking to a guy from that guild.

got screen of it too :)
Kramgo ULTIMATEDARGONSLAYERHUMANWARRIOR (OPS SHIFT!1)
Utlandet

Fact: Woad once had cancer, but drank a glass of Sprite and burped it out.
Fact: Woad was almost molested by Michael Jackson. Woad hit him so hard it turned him white.
FTW = For the Woad

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:48 pm

Caspae
oooh show us seli

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:47 am

QuantumDelta
Griff.
Just enough tbh. -.-
Ended my mara run early simply because I couldn't put up with him.
The priest left the group too.

Another addition: Tummelisa, effectively for the same reasons as exodia, another IDIOT warrior that seems to think he needs to pull before he has 0 rage, regardless of the situation.
"Then, to hide their frailty, they hurt those who are kind.
I whisper farewell to this ugly world and dance nimbly with brilliant wings of red."

Infamous! >.< they should die!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:23 pm

Killian
so i just did Scholo with 3 Infamous guild members... Mijauu , Ninel and gigulu(or was it gigaulu.. something like that)... if all there guild members are like them they NEVER Party with them!!

Mijauu - lvl 60 warr
Ninel - lvl 60 Priest
Gigulu - lvl 60 Rouge

ninel just rolled on every cloth drop that dropped let alone that he always N on Dark Rune... while all the others G it... he said he needs them badly and he was leader so no1 said nothing...

Mijauu is a lvl 60 Warrior... Every plate drop that dropped he rolled on it... for example a shield drop and he had a better one but still he rolled...
afterwards a Deathbone Leggings dropped and he had Valor Leggings but still he rolled for it after i said i need it ... and after i said WTF? he said... "im a collector" and Linked other parts which he had in hes inventory... (he wear Valor gear Set not the deathbone set)... after this... all the infamous guildies just laughed at me and said im unlucky...

last thing Ninel wont buff ppl... he just ignore you... ppl shouted at him and cursing him to PwF them...

so... Blacklist them!!!!

Re: Infamous! >.< they should die!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:00 am

Chill
Killian wrote:so i just did Scholo with 3 Infamous guild members... Mijauu , Ninel and gigulu(or was it gigaulu.. something like that)... if all there guild members are like them they NEVER Party with them!!

Mijauu - lvl 60 warr
Ninel - lvl 60 Priest
Gigulu - lvl 60 Rouge

ninel just rolled on every cloth drop that dropped let alone that he always N on Dark Rune... while all the others G it... he said he needs them badly and he was leader so no1 said nothing...

Mijauu is a lvl 60 Warrior... Every plate drop that dropped he rolled on it... for example a shield drop and he had a better one but still he rolled...
afterwards a Deathbone Leggings dropped and he had Valor Leggings but still he rolled for it after i said i need it ... and after i said WTF? he said... "im a collector" and Linked other parts which he had in hes inventory... (he wear Valor gear Set not the deathbone set)... after this... all the infamous guildies just laughed at me and said im unlucky...

last thing Ninel wont buff ppl... he just ignore you... ppl shouted at him and cursing him to PwF them...

so... Blacklist them!!!!
sounds liek infamous

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:44 am

Ozone
Please add Soren, druid, I Milk Tauren.

Helping him level. Never said more than 1 word (come, fight, help, kill), always ran from the fight, never healed and ninj'd every drop. I gave up after 15 -20 mins and multiple requests to him. After I left he snagged another player to help (who started bitching about him on general channel a litttle later).
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:15 pm

Dodotorpedo
please blacklist Whitenight
My brother did a Scarlet monestary with him and here's what he has to say:

So first this guy rolls need on a random bleu drop that looked kinda good. The warrior rolled need and said he could use it but Whitenight said he needed it to "Level his macing skill".
I Don't think you get to roll need on items for that.

Second he was a very bad healer in general, when people died he even scolded them for it saying they sholdn't get aggro.

He got into discussion about nothing with some players who then left the SM group.

He's not a nice guy.

That's what my brother has to say, i was watching anime next to him and from the few things I saw this guy was just a gigantic jackass, very shocking from somewone in GoE but I'd request him to be blacklisted non the less, he really is a perfect example for bad mannered and selfish people.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:42 pm

Drongnel
I will put whitenight on our 'special' people list so we can keep an eye on him as we don't like our members giving us a bad name. :eek:
'I Thought what i'd do is i'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes'

Drongnel 60 Dorf hunter (Miner/Engineer)
Ank 38 Gnome mage (Engineer/Tailor)
Dinkl 38 Gnome rogue (Skinner/Leatherworker)
Tamburlaine 22 Dorf Pally (Miner/Blacksmith)
Fayed 20 Nelf Drood (Enchanter/Skinner)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:28 am

Komfort
Caught player Ergrim with his pants down trying to sell Mass of Mcgowan that he said he needed in the UBRS raid.

when i asked him why he's selling it, he said that he only wanted to know what it sells for, and when i asked him, why do you want to know what it sells for if you are going to use it? he simply logged off and never heard from again.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i bealive he's from the guild Knight Blade.

[EDIT] Warrior, lvl 60.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy and paste me to your signature so i can spread.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:03 am

M.Steiner
Dodotorpedo wrote:please blacklist Whitenight
If you have a problem with a GoE member in future just have a quiet chat with Thoran/Lici or another GoE officer about it ingame, i won't add any GoE member to our blacklist. I'm sure they can sort their own members out. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:54 pm

Dodotorpedo
SSX-MS wrote:
Dodotorpedo wrote:please blacklist Whitenight
If you have a problem with a GoE member in future just have a quiet chat with Thoran/Lici or another GoE officer about it ingame, i won't add any GoE member to our blacklist. I'm sure they can sort their own members out. :)
Ah right, will do :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:10 am

PJ
SSX-MS wrote:If you have a problem with a GoE member in future just have a quiet chat with Thoran/Lici or another GoE officer about it ingame, i won't add any GoE member to our blacklist. I'm sure they can sort their own members out. :)
Hmm does that mean I shouldnt try to get Kanelathar blacklisted here as well?
If yes I might report Selistair as well. Got me into a terrible group of niblets for Scholo. Kanelathar and QD and some that where even worse. The first 3 times the so called warrior was chocking in poison clouds we saved him. The next 3 times we did not. Not counting his random aggroing. Well, at least he got both his valor boots and helm so perhaps people wont have to group with him there... truly deserving.

Ops. sorry. Shoulndt spam here but i guess im just happy to be ok again. Now im just mentally ill. Honest :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:01 am

Selistair
:smack: <3
Kramgo ULTIMATEDARGONSLAYERHUMANWARRIOR (OPS SHIFT!1)
Utlandet

Fact: Woad once had cancer, but drank a glass of Sprite and burped it out.
Fact: Woad was almost molested by Michael Jackson. Woad hit him so hard it turned him white.
FTW = For the Woad

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:55 pm

sam.freak
Yeah Seli, you're officially on the same page that I'm on now. Sorry mate!
I loot Legendaries.

http://ctprofiles.net/1752

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:36 am

Simbul
Joxii 40 warrior and Erogor 37 rogue from Hemliga Klubben jr.

Both being really irritateing, pulling too early. Spamming demands for buffs, heals etc. then rushing to aggro something with "buffers" oom. Thinks like that. Then at the end of run (SM Cath) both rolled on mail gloves, and cloth head piece. None needed gloves, but two in group needed head item. They ofc won both, /leave party, bye bye, hearthstone
[Outland]
Simbul - 60 Priest
[Bladefist]
Gogandantes - 60 Paladin
Korax - 60 Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:59 am

Scorpion-ice
I know Lyktgubbe and he is alright, I wouldn't really say he is in need of blacklisting personally. Also just wanted to state that Rezha is an alt of Ashrael, from Order of Abyssed souls. He does have a temper on him but has cooled down alot over the last month (So i'm told by a friend still in that guild). Krisiz is a right evil child and was most probably encouraging him to do it (I think Krisiz is only 12, or around that age area, he still really does need to mature).
Imperium et Respectus
Scorpion-ice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:56 am

S1on
Scorpion-ice wrote:I know Lyktgubbe and he is alright, I wouldn't really say he is in need of blacklisting personally.
He's the funniest person I've met in WoW, ask Deviny :P
aluk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:53 pm

Sofia
Tiiny, clanless lv60 mage. Sugar got scamed by him, all lionheart mats are gone. Damn bastard. If you can lend Sugar a hand with transmutes, crystals etc. it would be much appreciated.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:27 pm

undrin
Sofia wrote:Tiiny, clanless lv60 mage. Sugar got scamed by him, all lionheart mats are gone. Damn bastard. If you can lend Sugar a hand with transmutes, crystals etc. it would be much appreciated.
Have you tried talking to a GM in game about this? The GM in this situation have in the past helped out when things like this happened.
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:42 am

sam.freak
Yeah, we have. Apparently there's nothing they can do about it.
I loot Legendaries.

http://ctprofiles.net/1752

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:49 am

base
Except follow him around all day pointing and shouting ninja
Ryoko/Deluxe
InvadeSpace

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”